What's new

What's currency you should never attempt to invest in?

Exotic currencies can be very deteriorating.
It is not advisable to invest in currencies with poor economic activity.
Nigerian naira is a case study
It is as loss sentence try to do such.😀
That's why it is advisable for investors to seek expert advice before making an investment in foreign currencies
Exotic currencies can be very deteriorating.
It is not advisable to invest in currencies with poor economic activity.
Nigerian naira is a case study
It is as loss sentence try to do such.😀
That's why it is advisable for investors to seek expert advice before making an investment in foreign currencies

That's is bro,
It is indeed a non-negotiable act for anyone intending to make investment and profit from it

So many things are to be put into consideration .But you have to consider the economic strength of a particular country you are interested if is coming weaker then you shouldn't invest. But most importantly we should consider investing in top country's currency

If you are just starting you are not expected to trade commodities or indices, you are expected to start with currency pairs, that's the best advice I can give to a newbie.

There are alot of currency pair around but back then when I use to trade I do trade usd/chef the most this pair do give me joy because I do take trade from there easyly and some of the indicators which I was using back then works on that pair the most

Most of the crypto currencies are safe and profitable to invest in just that some generate profit faster than others so if you're looking to get more profit then you shouldn't consider the ones that generate profit slower.
That would definitely be when you have properlly study most of the coin and the ones that have high potential to move up in value,just that some coin do not actually move fast.

The Nigerian naira is a no go currency to invest in. The current global inflation and their leadership and economic activity has been very poor of recent and investing into it would definitely not be profitable.

I personally have no idea in the forex trading though I am interested in it more especially when I see the experts making huge profits. However I will attend forex classes so that I acquire some knowledge for it before just venturing into it just like green.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back