What's new

What will happen to your website when you die?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever thought about your website when you die? Well, I have plans to hand over my websites to my kids before I die, probably at the time when I am unable to manage ny site because of old age or health. In the case of sudden death, my kids can uses my computer and get access to my websites, including hosting account and adsense account.

I'm sure you could hand it off to a relative or someone else working with or for the site. For me, I'd give all of my sites to my family and they can either sell them or try and run them. And sometimes when site owners die, the site dies along with them, as some may not leave the site to someone else to take over. So once those hosting fees don't get paid and the fees for the domain, and all that doesn't get paid. It'll eventually just shut down on its own.

A site will die once the domain and/or hosting is not renewed. If the person who owns the website does not give access to the domain registrar or hosting account, the website will also die. I will make sure that does not happen with my website.

Before my old age, I must have set things in order, my kids and family members is gonna be aware of the sites of which I run there is any of them who is capable and interested in handling it. You know that responsibly shouldn't be forced on anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back