What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

Yeah, they don't ask anyone to deposit any money before you start earning with them. Cos they want you to do task for them in order for you to help them earn and they help you too.
Yes obviously that is just how a genuine website should be, that's why it is always very difficult and I always run away from any website that will ask me to pay certain amount of money before I am able to make something.

Yes obviously that is just how a genuine website should be, that's why it is always very difficult and I always run away from any website that will ask me to pay certain amount of money before I am able to make something.
Don't deposit to them asking you to make some deposits. Already you've taking the bold step not to deposit cos you aren't paying for services.

If more projects can be run on litcoin blockchain it will definitely makes the coin to have value though it moves as bitcoin moves ,if not for pandemic it should be like $500 / litecoin.
The present price of litecoin as of August 21, 2021 is 182 dollars per litecoin. You are right in saying that if bitcoin moves up in its price, litecoins also moves up in its price. Not only litecoin cryptocurrency is doing that move but there are a lot coins following bitcoin.

Lite coin has been one of my most favourite going for a very long time now because it has a very low weight and the transactions in the blockchain are usually very fast.

Litecoin is a popular coin that is used mostly by merchants to send funds out to other merchants. It is fast, and charges very low to zero gas fee for transactions.

The present price of litecoin as of August 21, 2021 is 182 dollars per litecoin. You are right in saying that if bitcoin moves up in its price, litecoins also moves up in its price. Not only litecoin cryptocurrency is doing that move but there are a lot coins following bitcoin.
That's the strategy, if you invest in other coins especially smaller coins with potential just be praying for bitcoin not to drop significantly because they will drop too and vice versa.

Listed is getting popular lately among the crypto currency because mistnofntje forum sites have now been using the coin as a mean of payment because their charges is small.

The future is always bright, the coin have started moving up like any other. I believe it will climb past the $200 mark before the end of year.

The litecoin as a cryptocurrency will always have a special place for me amongst the major cryptocurrencies. I look forward to seeing this coin becoming a major force amongst the other coins in the nearest future

That's their insane strategy they've adopted dear. They just want to recover their funds which no body sent them to waste on trading they don't know about.
People should not fall for this cheaps scaming strategy because it is an old strategy them some old thief are still using, I may not be surprised that people can still get scam with us.

Currently (August 24,2021) Litecoin price is $184.00, Marketcap $15,503,844,672 On June 13, 2021 Ltc price is $170.00 So there is a price increase of 8.2%, On June 13, Litecoin has reached ATH $359.00, estimated Litecoin price in early September will reach $ 194. So I think Litecoin is very good as a long term investment.

This is one of the cryptocurrencies I am looking up to you to do wonders in the nearest future and I think the price is showing some progress and promise.

People should not fall for this cheaps scaming strategy because it is an old strategy them some old thief are still using, I may not be surprised that people can still get scam with us.
You're right, this strategy is no longer new. People should be aware of it in the digital ecosystem when it comes to trading. I prefer doing the analysis alone and seeking advise from my friends who are into crypto trading.

You're right, this strategy is no longer new. People should be aware of it in the digital ecosystem when it comes to trading. I prefer doing the analysis alone and seeking advise from my friends who are into crypto trading.
It's nice but sometimes it is better for you to learn it and understand it all, in what analysis your doing, your loss should not be more than what you are gaining in cryptocurrency.

IIf you can invest in this coin now and you can hold it for a long time there is high possibility that 1 litecoin can reach $1000 with patience
This is one of the cryptocurrencies I am looking up to you to do wonders in the nearest future and I think the price is showing some progress and promise.

It's nice but sometimes it is better for you to learn it and understand it all, in what analysis your doing, your loss should not be more than what you are gaining in cryptocurrency.
Yes, when the loss is greater than what the person is earning, then it is no longer funny. Such business or investment isn't yielding anything tangible.

It is a thing of concern for the investors as the coin remains virtually stagnant. This is the reason why some people are not seeing any future with the coins.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back