What's new

What was your worst year yet?

When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?
well i don't have any bad day yet ,but i have some bad experience and that i encounter ,it really felt bad to be left alone and be lonely ,it sounds very bad when i am left all alone ,i find everything to be boring

My worst year working online was 2017 when I registered on some site called "NNU" with some amount of money.
I did all the tasks and I reached the minimum withdrawal but till date, they have refused to pay me.
And the site gradually shut down and ran with all the money.
I vowed never to try such sites again

Well this year has been the most challenging year let me not say worst year yet. I have really had to battle with so many life situations but the year hasn't ended so I hope for better

I will say 2020 because of the covid-19 pandemic and I lost a whole lot of things..
My business, lose my love ones...
My worst year 2020

my worst year is the year I experience failure in my examination,I can't even believe I was the one failing,but is all for good ,in every bitter experience there is a lesson to learn. I'vee learnt mine.

One of the worst year in my online money making journey is when Amazon associate cut down pay on commission rate by 50%. I lost virtually entire money I make money online as a result.

When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?

the year I started online was 2020, when the first pandemic started. and it was a very good and profitable one. so I didn't have a bad year, because I'm new to this world. : D

Although I did many good thing and i achieved a lot this year last year , I mean year 2020 was my worst year ever because I lost my job due to the pandemic outbreak .
Post automatically merged:

Covid19 emergence is simply my worst time during my offline business career. It has overseen massive decline of sales of my farming produces.
The pandemic era has been my worst year ever because I lost a lot of valuable things and my job most especially, and thats why i was taught how to make money online,

Last edited:
The Same year 2019, I lost my phone to thieves, I was also very busy with my project in school, so I had no time for online work, it was very stressful but I give God the glory.

The year 2014 was my worst year ever. I lost my father, a sibling, and my job. I got sick. A strong typhoon left my house almost roofless. Without a formal job to support me and my family, I used up my savings and got into debt. I got depressed because of the situation. Later that year, I started freelance writing. The online work provided for our food and house expenses and it snapped me out of depression.​

My worst year of working online was 2020. That was the first time i started working online and I didn't work out well because i started with survey sites and they didn't pay well.

I don't have worst year because I believe that whatever happens to me is a learning experience. I don't afraid to fail anymore. I believe that every failure comes with a lesson which will prepare someone for the success ahead.

My worst year started immediately when covid-19 started detected. This a great lost to my business,and was try to substitute with online trades.yet still affecting some parastatals that I get my income from,I means travel and tours.

Looks like you've been working online for quite some time now, can you share some experience to know what we that are just starting up to prevent mistakes from happening

I had not started working online until during the pandemic. I have experienced rough patches in my offline business and the year with the worst hit was 2020.

I will say 2013 was my worst year, the year I had an accident that almost took my life all thanks to God, I spend almost a year treatment before even now learning how to work again from the start. Thanks to God for saving my life and my helping retain my complete body

If a question of this sort is been asked, the worst year in which business did not go well, I can say it was during the corona virus time.
It was this time that even the whole word economy changed and even most businesses collapsed. In fact to me, my worst year was the covid19 era.

I won't say worst years but I, just like everyone else, faced some challenges which I never thought I would go through. But I thank my Creator for giving me strength and wisdom to handle those situations and I have learned my lessons too. And, I pray that every thing goes well for me and others too. Amen.

My worst year yet is 2020. When it comes to 2020, the year of COVID, of quarantine, of unemployment, of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd, of forest fires and hurricanes and nonstop election madness, of closed schools and shuttered restaurants and 3,000 dead every day. This was too much to bear.

2020 was my worst year both for my career and personal life. I suffered fron financial loss and mental health disorder. Glad I'm coping back this year and hope everything will now flow smoothly!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back