What's new

What was your worst year yet?

I have never had a bad year. In fact, in 2020 I got to earn more money online then than now. Although I am exposed to many things this year, the income is lower. I had the chance to work more online than this year. 2021 will end brighter I hope

Probably 2006, it was right before I found myLot and was still in training to become a transcriptionist. The online job offers (without qualifications) were terrible.
I remember doing captcha - 20 of them for like one cent. Or clicking on ads for pennies and then the sites would conveniently close right before payout. I was thinking WOW if this is what working online is all about, I might quit. 😝😂 Already.
But then I found myLot. ❤️❤️
And I got certified for the typing biz and everything started turning around from there.

Oh dear! You must be very young at that time, right? Mylot was quite popular at that time in the year 2006. As far as I am concerned, my worst year was 2014 in regards to health. As far as worst year in regards to financial conditions is concerned, I would say 2020.

It was the year that I lose a lot of money to getting rich quick schemes. I have to struggle hard to raise substantial amount of money as a student back there only to lose everything to the program.

My worst year was 2019, pre-covid. Almost all earning methods for me just stopped, it was like everything was blocked. VPN's stopped working, accounts got closed on survey sites almost at once.
My job then was also frustrating, I had to resign in 2020

2020 was my worst year ever , I always count it out of my Age , lost some people I loved during the pandemic

Year 2020 is the worst year i had so far because it's the year i lost my investment when there is a lockdown that cause me lost half my consumables product.

Covid19 isn't going well for offline businesses my business suffered the highest dip due to covid19. I'm happy I'm recovering from the set back.

I will say back in 2020 just after the lockdown in my country.
I was so broke that I had to sell off all my crypto in a panic deep.
I lost all my earnings and capital but I am getting back on track once again

The year 2015 was probably my worst year. The year started with shutting down Bubblews, my primary source of income (I was earning $450 per month). However, I took some bold decision in the year 2015. IN December, I launched my first self hosted blog, a life changing decision for me.
Based on what you have said I don't think 2015 was your worst year. As you have said you started blogging on your own site, and you managed to become a successful blogger, 2015 was your best year.

Honestly, i had it very tough making money online when I first started. I would watch various YouTube videos, try my hands on many online money making games. I must confess, i really suffered greatly from the fake money making online games. It was hell working on those platforms .

I must confess last yet was the worst year covid 19year was terrifying and horrible but thanks to it anyways because it exposes me to online platform of which I believe I am going to benefit from it since I just began.

In a world full of uncertainty. I think this year has been so rocky for me but I learned invaluable lessons that will help me through life's journey.

My worse year was during the covid period, that was actually the year I got introduced into the online world, things was abit slow and hard for me back then. When this was around 2020/2021 when I first started my online activities it was going smooth and was making money fast but as time went on, things began to slow down.

My was year was the lockdown period then I wasn't working online,neither do I know how to make money online bfrom any site I really suffered alot as I could not continue my offline business

Yes I can say that me too have gotten my share of frustrations working online as well as doing some businesses online too in the past. These occurences are varied from each other

Last year. The pandemic took a toll on in its negativity. Even this year due to some unforeseen hiccups. My zeal keeps me going because I'm hardly deterred!

My worst years which are obviously many looking back into time since I started working online making money. There was this investment platform back then that swindled me of some very good amount of cash, that wasn't funny back then for me

This year is my most challenging year let me nor say worst but it isn't over because I have still have a couple of months and I believe things would turn around for the better
Ventured into some investments platforms which crippled me but I won't give up

Currently I have certainly not skilled worst year however, cos the covid19 i idea is actually the most awful for me, isn't really the most awful. I concerned understand more around making site throughout the very early wave of covid19.

I think I had my worst year in 2017,a lot of things went wrong both in finances and academics I'm still trying to recover even now it's a period I don't wish for my enemies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back