Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?

Covid19 emergence is simply my worst time during my offline business career. It has overseen massive decline of sales of my farming produces.

I will say it is 2019 because then I was just starting and I didn't know a lot of things. It was in 2020 that I realised a lot of things about online money making and of course that was possible because of the covid19 pandemic lockdown.

I don't have a worst year and I pray never to have one. The only thing I can say about some years is the challenges I faced. 2020 has being the year with so many challenges but I thank God for seeing me through it.

In terms of making money online, my worst year was 2020. It was not because of the pandemic rather it was because of my wrong decisions. I made investments in several Hyip projects and I got scammed. This was the time I lost $27 in Hyip projects and I was kind of "addicted" to Hyip projects. Later I realised that Hyips are not worth it at all, so I quite wasting my money in Hyip programs. So far 2021 is proving to be a better year for me. This is because Bizdustry has increased its pay per post rates and I thank the admins of bizdustry for that. Great forums like Bizdustry have increased my earnings a lot.

Last year was so worst year so ever that affected so many things and business not even moving because pandemic, last year is not a year to remember.

I started earning online three years back. I worked for a beauty company that produces and sell beauty products, it was so stressful for me because I and to deal online marketing and sales, but with time I got used to it.

The year 2020 I think has been my worst year to date in terms of business, I think it's fair to say. So many things have changed and made life much harder due to everyone in the world being effected both mentally and financially. Things have turned around with 2021 a bit and seems to be on the up, but 202 was a very uncertain year for many of us and I was unfortunately no exception either.

I started earning online three years back. I worked for a beauty company that produces and sell beauty products, it was so stressful for me because I and to deal online marketing and sales, but with time I got used to it.
Things were a little difficult and tough in that year 2020 and that's when I can term as my year of trials. It was as if the whole world would crumble because even to feed was a serious problem.

Every business comes with it own challenges. 2019 was my worst year in doing business. I invested in farm product and store for the peak period to make little gain on it but rather the price drop even bellow the purchasing price.

The year 2020 I think has been my worst year to date in terms of business, I think it's fair to say. So many things have changed and made life much harder due to everyone in the world being effected both mentally and financially. Things have turned around with 2021 a bit and seems to be on the up, but 202 was a very uncertain year for many of us and I was unfortunately no exception either.

I think you are talking about the loss you suffered when you invested in an offline business, am I right? Many people suffer when they face loss while conducting offline business. However, I suffered from loss when I invested in online business. However, I really hope that 2021 will be a better year. Right now I am earning money online and I believe I will save enough to start my own business.

This is my first year of working online all my life and so I don't have any worst year working online. The only time that may qualify as my worst year of attempting to work online was when I registered for an online news making agency and they ran away with my money because I couldn't do anything there.

My worst year was my first year in college. I apparently had nothing and no one to run to. It was not a easy experience. My best year was this pandemic period.

My worst year was the year I lost all my earnings to multi-level marketing. I also very hard and contribute all my salary for good six months and please everything into this network marketing. All my money get stuck and never get any return from the investment I made. I lost the time and I lost my money.

At the moment I've not experienced worst year yet, cos the covid19 i thought is the worst for me, isn't the worst. I came to know more about earning website during the early wave of covid19.

Probably 2006, it was right before I found myLot and was still in training to become a transcriptionist. The online job offers (without qualifications) were terrible.
I remember doing captcha - 20 of them for like one cent. Or clicking on ads for pennies and then the sites would conveniently close right before payout. I was thinking WOW if this is what working online is all about, I might quit. 😝😂 Already.
But then I found myLot. ❤️❤️
And I got certified for the typing biz and everything started turning around from there.

When it comes to working online, or doing any freelance work or starting your own business. Sometimes it doesn't go so well. Have you ever had a year where things just didn't go your way? Maybe you lost more than you made, or you didn't find success in the online world.

Anyway, my worst year wasn't from covid, but was back in 2010 or so. I think that was around the time I started to work online, and it wasn't an easy start by any means. Who here has had it rough starting off in the online job market?
2019! I had severe anxiety and depression on a daily basis. There was no day I wasn't dreading waking up. I am really thankful for the stage I am right now in life.

Covid19 ruined my business earlier on but I can't certify it worst year ever cos more dangerous years are coming up but I'm not praying for such, but we are simply living in a world full of uncertainty.

Last year was my was year. That is year of COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. Last year I have not known paid to forum websites like bizdustry. But the once I used then failed me. So last year was my was year in making money online.

The year 2015 was probably my worst year. The year started with shutting down Bubblews, my primary source of income (I was earning $450 per month). However, I took some bold decision in the year 2015. IN December, I launched my first self hosted blog, a life changing decision for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back