What's new

What was your worst experience investing in stocks?

I don't have any bad experiences with investing with stocks, this is because I don't normally focus on stocks. My main intrest is forex.

The first day I traded stocks was the first day I lost about $15, so I had to give it time and learn it and I have always been afraid or cautious when dealing with stocks

I never taking my time to visit any stock and share broker. My time online have always been around cryptocurrency and being active here.

Who will teach me all these 😔😔
Post automatically merged:

The first day I traded stocks was the first day I lost about $15, so I had to give it time and learn it and I have always been afraid or cautious when dealing with stock
I guess you were not tutored on it

Guys those of you buying stocks

Have you tried wheat?
I know the loss are high if things go wrong trust me it's helpful.
Just a suggestion

Last edited:
You lost because you are very afraid to lose. This is the more reason why one need to learn the gimmicks of trading stocks before investing on it. If you had learnt the stocks well ,you wouldn't have sold it at the lower price. It's also important to consult a trusted broker before taking any trading steps in stocks.

I have never invest in stock before so I don't really have any worst experience

I have never invested in stock business before so I don't really have any worst experience because I don't understand the investment very well.

I have not personally invested in stocks but I think it is always very important to make research in any stocks in order to get the best possible profit.

I did not invest in any stock I knew from time they were not profitable, the investment that went wrong was when I got duped by a site that claimed to be investing in forex

Supply as well as join market value are actually inseparable elements. I have actually never ever purchased supply prior to, however I perform check out it on the web for potential function. Genuinely talking, it is actually due to the higher danger included that I'm scared of purchasing supplies, i don't desire shed my cash resulting in center connect.

My friend dad lost all what he had in stock. The problem started when there was a change in government and the new one changed policy which later led to inflation.

I've never had any bad experience trading in the stock market because I've never traded before but I believe there are measures to take to avoid it.

Am a victim no doubt , I jump into buying stock without learning or having a guidance and I was just buying following the trending stock and it appreciate at that moment but everything latter fell and I learnt my lessons

My experience is similar to yours but i didnt really invest that high I started by risking just $4 to test ..., But I was latter told to use demo account for testing

Last edited:
I have never invested in this stock and shares of a thing. But hopefully, I have strategically made some plans on how to invest 30% of my earnings on this stock and shares sooner in the future

I've not had a personal experience. Although I've bought shares that I sold off for less the original price because of its liquidity.

I have never invested in any stock Market not have i ever traded the stock market before too. I never had that passion for trading stocks like I had for forex trading and still have for it till date

The worst experience I have from the operation of stock is something more comparable to the operation of cryptocurrency which can not be predicted. I bough stocks at a specific price with the intentions to sell out when the value increases but it could not rather decline or decrease.

I want to commend you for sharing your experience for the benefit of the members here. Even though I am not trading stocks or shares at the moment, but I do know that stock trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme as there are some basic information to know before going into the business. And one must be sure to stake what he or she can afford to lose.

Worst experience when i invest without thinking if it is a legit or a scam. Been blinded for great interest.
Opps I think that should be a warning to you next time,because doing research should be the first thing you have to do to know whether its legit or its just scam.

From the onset, I've been a cautious investor so I've never gone so close to any of the volatile markets in an attempt to build wealth.
That's the major reason I haven't had any encounter with the stock market yet - though I'm building my knowledge bank to ensure that when I launch out, I do so well.

My experience in investing in stock was seriously sad, I have been so excited to see that my investment will make me get rich with in a short period of time, but reverse is the case. I waited for more than 12months to latter know that it was a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back