What's new

What was your worst experience investing in stocks?

I have not invested in stocks therefore I do nt have good or bad experience. However, once I tried to buy some shares but shares were lot allocated for me.

Trading stocks need a lot of patience and accurate reading of the markets. Just like crypto, there are times you don't sell in panic but other times you may have to cut your losses and sell.

Well the worst experience investing in stocks would probably be losing money, although stocks isn't my go to when it comes to making investment, losing money is a bad experience no matter the investment type

This is somewhat similar to what happens in the crypto market. I think it is called a panic sales and buy vice verse. If you had kept with the stock you would have made more profits.

I don't really do on stocks because I don't really understand how it works but I think I am interested in it because I have had a story of someone who amassed a lot of value from that.

I was so obsessed when I heard about stocks and had it that they would make me rich so I bought a local stock I didn't even research about and didn't end well.

Investing in stocks is something I really want to do in the nearest future but the fact that I don't have enough money now is the setback.

My worst experience actually came when I did not even know much about stocks so I invested in a local stock and it did not make any gains .

My family works in the financial sector so I have always known that stocks in my country are not that profitable, I know of someone who invested in stocks and got almost nothing in return.

I don't trade stocks neither do I or have I invested in stocks before. Only attempted investing some time ago, but never did. Stock trading or investment don't just tickle my fancy

I dont have any experience as i have never invested in stocks before. But my brother has some experience in this field. I think around last month i heard him complaining about how the price the stocks have completely gone down. Even more than the original price he used in buying in the first place.

The first time I invested in stocks, I bought local stocks (Blue Chips), in just a few days, I made a profit of $ 20, because of this I think it is very easy to trade stocks, the next day I buy stocks (Small-Cap Stocks) I hope to be able to the profit is bigger because this stock has high price volatility. but after a while, the price continued to fall, I was afraid the price would be even lower, so I sold all the shares even though I lost about $ 500 But about 25 days later the stock I bought had the price rises above the price I bought. I thought, my loss is to learn not to panic quickly when prices fall and to practice more patiently, what about your experience investing in stocks?
stock trading has been what i have interest in way back in collage.I invested in various stock and allow t to appriciate over time,the reason i do this is because from the onset i have made up my mind that these stock is for future purpose,so even when their prices depriciate,i do not panick,because i know that it will still appriciate.

Although I had done a big research before investing in stocks and heard a lot of times to not hurry selling a stock I did a mistake similar to yours that cost me around to 100 dollars although now I have learnt from this

Stock and fall in market price are inseparable factors. I have never bought stock before, but I do read about it on the internet for future purpose. Sincerely speaking, it is because of the high risk involved that I am afraid of buying stocks, i do not want lose my money leading to heart attach.
I have never been able to invest in stock since in start my onkine and offline investment but i believe stock also rise and fall like crypto currency coin do flunctuate.

My worst experience was actually when I was still a beginner and was very enthusiastic them not knowing that I bought the top of a market and it eventually dumped on me.

Just like crypto currency exchange Business, stock trading also comes with Volatility. The best thing for you to do is to get a good knowledge on how the market works and after that you can just start making money from stocks
Post automatically merged:

Just like crypto currency exchange Business, stock trading also comes with Volatility. The best thing for you to do is to get a good knowledge on how the market works and after that you can just start making money from stocks

Stock trading or investing is not always my strong suite. I have tried to see how I can start investing and trading in stock markets for a long time but still feel so very reluctant doing so

It was really a disaster for our first investment in stocks. When we bought a pager there was the offer of the telecommunications company for us to buy 300 shares at 20 pesos value of their blue chip stocks. Yes, it was blue chip stock so we bought that costs $120. Unfortunately the arrival of the cellphone in the following year obliterated the blue color of our stocks. The value went down from 20 to 10 down to 5 and in one year the price of the stocks was 1 peso per share.

I believe that this mean that we should never invest in companys that manufacture old products and always look forward to the latest developments and invest in technological product manufacturing companies that manufacture latest products. But sometimes even latest products fail.

With your experience, I think the solution to avoiding a situation like that was to make use of the stop loss feature in trading stocks to minimize losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back