What's new

What was your worst experience investing in stocks?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The first time I invested in stocks, I bought local stocks (Blue Chips), in just a few days, I made a profit of $ 20, because of this I think it is very easy to trade stocks, the next day I buy stocks (Small-Cap Stocks) I hope to be able to the profit is bigger because this stock has high price volatility. but after a while, the price continued to fall, I was afraid the price would be even lower, so I sold all the shares even though I lost about $ 500 But about 25 days later the stock I bought had the price rises above the price I bought. I thought, my loss is to learn not to panic quickly when prices fall and to practice more patiently, what about your experience investing in stocks?

Stock and fall in market price are inseparable factors. I have never bought stock before, but I do read about it on the internet for future purpose. Sincerely speaking, it is because of the high risk involved that I am afraid of buying stocks, i do not want lose my money leading to heart attach.

It was really a disaster for our first investment in stocks. When we bought a pager there was the offer of the telecommunications company for us to buy 300 shares at 20 pesos value of their blue chip stocks. Yes, it was blue chip stock so we bought that costs $120. Unfortunately the arrival of the cellphone in the following year obliterated the blue color of our stocks. The value went down from 20 to 10 down to 5 and in one year the price of the stocks was 1 peso per share.

I've not been a fan of buying stocks. However my first attempt ended in a loss to me and it has made me to be wary of stocks and shares. It was some years ago when stocks became popular in my country just the way crypto is now. I bought some stocks of a bank but we were deceived with promise of high returns. It turned out to be the opposite because I didn't receive a dime till today.

sugar stocks, a ware which I didn't see completely and industry that is directed and costs fixed by our administration. The business had a negative public and elector bank sway
Post automatically merged:

sugar stocks, a ware which I didn't see completely and industry that is directed and costs fixed by our administration. The business had a negative public and elector bank sway

I m first time invested amount of the parpal investing good experiences of the parpal . no loss for the parpal good online earning amount profit i m satisfy for amiunt invested amiunt parpal .

I had a similar experience to your own. I remember buying stocks in a good company that I thought had some potential. The value started falling and I sold it immediately because I didn't want to loose any more money.

I tried stock investing once and I can't say it's the worst since i only did it once. Well what happened is it only grow 0.1% for months so i just sold everything and never Invested again.. i guess i just picked the wrong one but I won't try again anytime soon

If a particular asset class, strategy, or fund has done extremely well for three or four years, we know one thing with certainty: We should have invested three or four years ago. Now, however, the particular cycle that led to this great performance may be nearing its end. The smart money is moving out, and the dumb money is pouring in.

My worst experience in the stock market was, when the Corona virus outbreak started, before then I have already invested in the stock market, what happened? The market was locked down do to the virus, returns from our investment stopped coming Even to get back the capital that we invested was not possible cos everything was shot down.

I think my worst experience is when I see my investment go down deeper and I never recover at least for 1 year. I lost money because of the pandemic. This is my worst experience investing in stocks. Well, life must goes on.

I think my worst experience is when I see my investment go down deeper and I never recover at least for 1 year. I lost money because of the pandemic. This is my worst experience investing in stocks. Well, life must goes on.
Well you are absolutely right the life must goes on,and thats the truth that pandemic has changed most of the lives and it puts an effect on the investment they had done.but still there is hope for the giid return

I have had an experience close to yours. In a good business, I recall buying stocks that I thought had some promise. The value began to fall and I instantly sold it because I didn't want to lose any more cash.

The first time I invested in stocks, I bought local stocks (Blue Chips), in just a few days, I made a profit of $ 20, because of this I think it is very easy to trade stocks, the next day I buy stocks (Small-Cap Stocks) I hope to be able to the profit is bigger because this stock has high price volatility. but after a while, the price continued to fall, I was afraid the price would be even lower, so I sold all the shares even though I lost about $ 500 But about 25 days later the stock I bought had the price rises above the price I bought. I thought, my loss is to learn not to panic quickly when prices fall and to practice more patiently, what about your experience investing in stocks?
I have learned from my life that when a person is greedy, he is punished. When we become greedy and want to make more money, our previous money is also lost. At the same time, I believe that one should never take shortcuts in one's life. You always have to work hard and you have to work day and night for your own success

1. Losses are a natural and normal result outcome of making investment decisions, and the key to long term success is what you do when they occur. You must learn from your investment mistakes so you don't repeat them. You must also cut your losses once the mistakes are recognized so they don't grow to unmanageable proportions. The truth is I've made more investment mistakes and incurred more losses in my investment career than this website has space to share – that's why I'm such a great teacher, so loss is inevitable in business either on stock or any business.

I am not someone who has so much experience with trading stocks in the stock exchange market. Far back in 2017, I bought shares in a Nigeria based company for about 21 naira per share but now three years now it is selling for far less than 5 naira per share and it is funny to note that there was no dividend paid to me at all.

I have not invested in stocks in a true sense, however, I have bought shares on a finance company (I did not buy from the share market,I bought directly from the promoters)

I have bought stocks several times and there was one that was listed on binance some time ago called telsa stock token , the rise in price of the stock token is volatile just watch how you trade stovk token

I don't really understand fully how investing on stocks works but I will be making research on it from now because I have seen people who claim to have made money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back