What was your first mobile phone?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you remember what your first mobile phone was? For me, it was a Nokia, I can't remember the exact model but it was a hand-me-down from my mother when I was 12. Then when I was 15 I got a razr. Do you remember your first cell/mobile phone?

First mobile phone was a cheap android phone from like 2016 I want to say. It didnt' age well, but I upgraded soon after to something more reliable, but even that got old after a bit. I remember when my parents got their first cell phone, it was a flip phone from back in the 2010s. Right after smartphones became a hit. We were using an old flip phone through the government.

My first phone was a Nokia 100 which was given to me by my parents when I was in 11th Grade. Those were the time of SMS and FM radio. Social media was not really a thing here during those days. Only facebook was popular that time.

1692033364493.png

Wow, I really do not remember what model it was, but I remember the brand, it was a Motorola, harder than a stone honestly, it fell like 100 times and the phone was still working perfectly, I got it with 10 years old more or less and I only used it to call and receive calls, nothing more.

Wow, I really do not remember what model it was, but I remember the brand, it was a Motorola, harder than a stone honestly, it fell like 100 times and the phone was still working perfectly, I got it with 10 years old more or less and I only used it to call and receive calls, nothing more.
These phones, I think even if a road-roller runs over them, nothing would happen. 😆 They used to be so physically rugged. Phones now a days, if they slip off your hand and fall down, there's so high chance of their display getting damaged if they don't have a protective glass on 'em.

Last edited:
These phones, I think even if a road-roller runs over them, nothing would happen. They used to be so physically rugged. Phones now a days, if they slip off your hand and fall down, there's so high chance of their display getting damaged if they don't have a protective glass on 'em.
Haha yes, that is true, the motorola and in general the old phones were incredibly resistant, now I have a samsung and I am very careful not to hit because they are quite fragile in my opinion, and let's not talk about the Iphone phones, those are paper.

Haha yes, that is true, the motorola and in general the old phones were incredibly resistant, now I have a samsung and I am very careful not to hit because they are quite fragile in my opinion, and let's not talk about the Iphone phones, those are paper.
I've never used an iPhone since I can't compromise the user experience and flexibility I get in Android. Both are good in their own ways but I prefer Android. If I ever want to buy an expensive phone same as the latest model of iPhone, I would go with Samsung Galaxy S series' latest model. Now as you said that iPhones are very fragile, I would not buy one for sure Hehe

The first mobile phone which I used was Nokia 3310. I used this mobile phone for years. It doesn't damage easily and this made me use it for years before I finally give it up for another one. The next one I used after Nokia 3310 was Samsung flip up phone. I can't remember the model.

The first phone I had was a Samsung, a black and white handset with an antenna. It was a second hand set that I received from a friend for free. The first phone I ever bought was Samsung. I do not remember the model number.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back