Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What was the last TV show you watched? Which device did you watch it from? I last watched I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here on catch up on ITV. It's definitely not the same in Wales because of COVID. I much prefer the show like it was a few years ago in Australia!

What about you? What did you last watch on TV?

I was watching That Girl Lay Lay. I haven't had a chance to see other episodes though cause I need a channel subscription (on Roku). Who has seen the show? It's very cute.

Superstore on Netflix last night. It's been a while since I watched this because I sort of just forgot about it for a while and then couldn't be bothered to figure out where I had stopped. But I'm watching it again now and enjoying it.

Big Time Rush, those guys were my childhood so ofc there was a lot of nostalgia. Not to mention the show is way too funny for a children's show

The Last TV Show I watched was The Last of Us, it is an HBO show based on a game of the same name. The studio has revealed that season 2 will be released in 2025 and I am eagerly waiting for the next season. I started playing the game The Last of Us after I watched the show and I also liked the game

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back