What's new

What was a movie you forgot existed, but just remembered it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a movie you completely forgot you watched back in the day, and then out of the blue, you remember what the movie was about or what it was called? That sort of happened to me with the movie Freaked? I saw this movie a few times as a kid, and I remember really being a big fan of it. But as I got older completely forgot about it until I saw a post on tiktok referencing the movie.

I had completely forgotten the movie was called Freaked, didn't remember the cover and I forgot Keanue Reeves was in it too haha. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you with a movie you like?

I'm very sure that it's possible I must have forgotten some movies that I have watched years ago. I can't really pick out any particular one of them right now but when a lot of movies are being presented to me, there is a very big chance that I might have forgotten about some and if they start playing, I would be able to remember that I've watched it.

One of the biweekly writing challenge I partook in a forum I belonged was for us to write a review of a movie we've seen a long time ago. Immediately, What A Girl Wants jumped into my head. I've always loved that movie as it reminds me of how talented Amanda Bynes used to be before he fell off.

However, after submitting my response, I remembered a movie I love even more. It is Love Don't Cost A Thing. Nick Cannon those days was hot as hell!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back