What's new

Did you believe pro wrestling was real when you were a kid?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I was a kid, I maybe believed pro wrestling to be real for a short period of time. I started to catch on though after WCW kept on breaking Kayfabe, which is the belief that wrestlers have to keep the act going no matter what. Heels and baby faces (villains and good guys) were forbidden from being seen together. So that meant heels traveled with other heels. But, WCW back near it's end, broke that Kayfabe for me, I knew then it was all an act. But I still loved watching it.

Did you believe pro wrestling was real as a kid?

When I first saw this show, I was probably 9 years old and I really thought for a long time that it was real, but when I began to notice that they did not have any bruises and fractures, I suspected that it was a show, although my parents did not tell me about it, so that for me it was the show was more interesting.

I can't lie, I used to believe that it was all jokes and play when I was growing up. There are a couple of persons that would say then that it were acting, and I fought against it till I grew up to realise that I was wrong all along.

I though it was real when I watched wrestling as a kid but my parents would constantly remind me that just like in the movies, these guys are acting and I always debated saying look there is blood over their face.

Honestly, I was not able to pin it out that whole time until I was told it is. I can't imagine how I bluntly believe that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back