What's new

Do you get mad when people trash talk a movie or show you love?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever get mad at people who hate on movies or TV shows you like? I tend to ignore the hate on stuff I like, because not everyone is going to like what you do. We all have different favorites and likes, so it's not like everyone will like what you like. Some may hate what you like as much as you like it.

No, I don't get mad when people trash talk a movie or show I love. Everyone has their own opinions, and what works for one person might not work for another. It's totally okay for people to express different views on entertainment.

No, I don't get mad when people trash talk a movie or show I love. Everyone has their own opinions, and what works for one person might not work for another. It's totally okay for people to express different views on entertainment.
Exactly, it's pointless to get mad because you can't please everyone. A friend of mine has a different taste in movies and tv, so we judge the movies we watch differently sometimes. He can't do older movies, and I like a lot of older films myself. So he'll end up hating on a movie I like and I would end up hating on a movie he likes. But it's all good as we can't like all of the same stuff.

Absolutely not, because I understand that all other people do not see it through my eyes and for them the whole plot looks completely different, so I can understand it and I have never argued with a lowly person about their opinion at the expense of my favorite series or movie

People have their opinions and I respect that. Therefore, I do not mind when people hate the movie or TV show that I liked very much. People have their own taste and preferences, and there is no need to impose your views on certain shows and movies on other people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back