What's new

What types of insurance do you put on your properties?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?

For me I would go with a Hazard an Fire Insurance as this would take care of any damages caused by dangerous hazards. I would also go with a Builders risk insurance due to damages that may arise when developing my property.

When we bought our house via a bank mortgage the fire insurance was a requirement. But we did not insure the contents because it is very complicated especially in the valuation. Now that our mortgage has been paid several years ago we did not renew the fire insurance. Our house is quite isolated because our village is not dense. In fact there was a house 2 blocks away that got burned and there was no other house that caught fire. In other words, fire is not much of a problem in our village.

I think its fantastic for a house owner a property owner to insure his or her property in case natural disaster hit it. He can be able to secure it back, instead of losing it entirely.

I don't have any insurance for now because90% of my saving is in digital asset and in this case there is no way I can make insurance for it, I will have insurance when I build my house and own valuable property.

Based on the place where I live and the types of experiences of occurrences around us, I have the fire insurance and aslo hazardous insurance with me. I don't have so much insurances aside this few I have just mentioned.

Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?
I really don't know any of the insurance company I could trust enough to be part of them in securing my properties,but am still on my search to find a better one tho. So once am sure if anyone at this moment I will also do the needful.

They are different insurance that people use but the best insurance you use on your property, depends on you as an individual, the best you insure your property.

Sometimes it depends on the type of property you have, but I see fire insurance as a very good type of insurance which you should put in many of your properties.

Based on the place where I live and the types of experiences of occurrences around us, I have the fire insurance and aslo hazardous insurance with me. I don't have so much insurances aside this few I have just mentioned.
the area will determine the kind of insurance policy you use on your property using a fire insurance in your profile is so good and I agree with you that is the best, due to the area and environment you live

I do not really trust insurance in my country as they make it seem easy to start an insurance and when something comes up then it becomes hard to release money.

when it comes to real estate business I would like to put a demolition insurance on my property this is because the only thing that can affect me in real estate business is demolition.

I'm sure several insurance companies do the comprehensive insurance policy at a discounted price, essentially what it means is that you get insured on all hazards.

when it comes to real estate business I would like to put a demolition insurance on my property this is because the only thing that can affect me in real estate business is demolition.
one of the kind of insurance that is normally place on properties that has to do with building is fire insurance as a real estate owner you must make sure that your property is being insured in order for you to manage risks.

I'm sure several insurance companies do the comprehensive insurance policy at a discounted price, essentially what it means is that you get insured on all hazards.
That's the basic of insurance companies, to have a comprehensive back up policy for clients to protect them from the harsh conditions faced with hazards but most times insurance companies keep looking for excuses not to pay.

It is good to have insurance on our properties in case of uncertain conditions that is beyond out control. Before you do any insurance, make sure to ascertain the most likely events that could results to loss. If the environment your property is, is prone to erosion, you can do flood insurance, if your properties is prone to fire like a gas company you can do fire insurance.

It is good to have insurance on our properties in case of uncertain conditions that is beyond out control. Before you do any insurance, make sure to ascertain the most likely events that could results to loss. If the environment your property is, is prone to erosion, you can do flood insurance, if your properties is prone to fire like a gas company you can do fire insurance.
there are so many kind of insurance that people put on their property but the best insurance that you can you put on your property is fire insurance that is one of the popular insurance people use.

There are several types of insurance companies with the rules and regulations. There is one of our family vehicles that we put on insurance in one motor vehicle insurance company.

There are several types of insurance companies with the rules and regulations. There is one of our family vehicles that we put on insurance in one motor vehicle insurance company.
it depends there are lots of insurance that you can put on your property or one of the important insurance that most people put on their property is fire insurance.

If I do buy my properties later in the future I will make sure I put all forms of insurance on them because we do not know the kind of disaster or unforeseen circumstances that made come up on the property later on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back