What's new

What types of insurance do you put on your properties?

Currently do not have any kind of insurance for my properties but would rather prefer a fire insurance because fire is one of the most popular accidents

Insuring our properties should really be something we should be thinking of doing actually because the benefits outweigh the disadvantages as we know it. So, try get your property insured

Basically there is no name for the kind of insurance you can give here. Just go and insure your property from any form of accident that might occur in the future.

wh of business you are in at type of insurance do you put on your properties
well I can say it depends on the type of your property ,and how good it looks ,it also varies with the typeto ,it is advisable to put your insurance in to it

Where I come from, insurance are not taken seriously,many home owners don't have insurance for their houses and I feel insurance company short change customer

It's a very nice idea for a house owner to insure his property , for me I will go for fire insurance because fire outbreak is rampant nowadays

I don't have any property at present but I have it in mind to go into real estate investment period so the type of insurance I am going to acquire from my property is property insurance to cover for different incident.

The type of insurance to have for properties vary. There is building insurance and there's content insurance. So that's the best for me in my opinion, you secure both the buildings and everything inside

Well insurance companies have different packages for their clients but the common one i know is simply property insurance and it covers all you homes and buildings

When my colleague acquired her first property, she insured the property with fire, flood and building risk. Along the line, the house caught fire but the insurance company didn't do anything to salvage her situation.

I don't have any insurance company now and none of my property is insured for now because I don't really have time, and even if I do I won't like to do it now because I do not even have so much property, maybe in the future but not now.

Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?
I haven't insured any property yet.
However, insurance policy covering properties varies including fire insurance, burglary insurance, and insurance that covers for natural disasters.

Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?
It is important to insure your properties against unforeseen circumstances.
I have not acquired properties, talk more of getting them insured; but when i acquire properties, i will get them insured.

If it's possible i would go for almost all the types of insurance but if it's not possible I'll make sure i definitely go for a fire insurance because one can never tell when a fire would break out.

Owning a house is everybody's dream. Insurance properties is not common in my country. Only few individual understands the importance of property insurances. If I must choose one basic property insurance that should be fire insurance.

You have already made mention of the important insurrance but I will also add business insurance but that's only if I owned a personal business.

Based on the place where I live and the types of experiences of occurrences around us, I have the fire insurance and aslo hazardous insurance with me. I don't have so much insurances aside this few I have just mentioned.

Since insurance is mitigate loss in the event of any kind of disaster the type of insurance that should cover a property is a comprehensive one that will take care of any kind of hazards.

I have never enroll for any type of insurance in the past. I think it is very important to obtain a property insurance for your real estate investment as well as vehicles you own. it is also important to insure your business in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back