What's new

What types of insurance do you put on your properties?

Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?
Before I go further. please what did you mean by 'owning your house is good, but owning other properties is better'. If a property is not yours it will be difficult to defend.

It is very important that people put insurance in their properties because sometimes it may get damaged or something bad happens to it.

I have heard a lot of bad stories about insurance so I don't believe in insurance, but the best type of insurance would have been fire insurance as there are constant electrical surges in my area which may lead to fire outbreak.

If I do buy my properties later in the future I will make sure I put all forms of insurance on them because we do not know the kind of disaster or unforeseen circumstances that made come up on the property later on.
One of the best insurance that I think one can put for his property is fire insurance because most times some unforeseen circumstances like fire incident which is very common and property may struck

I don't do any insurance over here becomes the provision has not been made by the government, you only have to do survey on your property and that is the only thing you can do, I don't think there is any insurance company for properties here

It is a very good step to insure your prperty,but i think the type of insurance would determine the suceptibility of what the property might likely face in the present or foreseable future,So it is the bearer that will determine.

In order to save cost on premium monthly, I think the best thing to do is to insure the most vulnerable among our properties. Insuring all may be waste of money.

it is really very important for anyone who owns properties to put insurance on them because there may be classes tomorrow and there is no way you can be able to reclaim your property.

This is based on to where you live and the insurance that are available there, but me i will prefer hazard and fire insurance than any insurance because this is what is rampant in the place I'm living and this insurance has been of help to all houses effected by this type of insurance.

I prefer more of insurance than property insurance . The properties are bound to be replace or can be done without ,but life is precious and one needs good life insurance especially for sickness same

If I do buy my properties later in the future I will make sure I put all forms of insurance on them because we do not know the kind of disaster or unforeseen circumstances that made come up on the property later on.
There are different type of insurance that one can engage in his or her property but the most popular one that people do is fire insurance.

Indeed it's important to have insurance not just for our properties but for majority of things and sectors, for me tho fire insurance would be first the maybe insurance for floods and breakdowns

Many people may go for disaster or any form of insurance but for me I prefer a fire insurance on my property because that insurance is more better because most times houses to face fire hazard.

For you protect the future of your newly acquired house and properties , you need to have insurance to insure your properties, though I have never tried doing it but its worth trying.
Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though

Lol most houses in my country dont have insurance, once they have finished building they rent out, when you damage any property you fix it before moving out 🤣. Insurance companies are not that popular here so many houses do not run with insurance.

Many people may go for disaster or any form of insurance but for me I prefer a fire insurance on my property because that insurance is more better because most times houses to face fire hazard.
The thing is that fire insurance is not your only insurance that you can use for your house as there are other hazards that can happen to your house like flooding and some other had that so it won't be advisable for you to just only put fire insurance on your house but you should consider insuring the house against all forms of Hazard that can affect the house.

Owning your own house is great, but owning other properties is even better. But, you need to protect your properties and make sure they're safe from all kinds of things. What types of insurance do you have on your properties? I think the basics, flood insurance, fire insurance, acts of nature, and so much more. I try to get all properties insured with evertyhing, even if it's not needed. What about you though?
Yea getting ones property insured is good but it shouldnt be everything some are not neccessary based on the aspect it is to each and everyone of us

investing in insurance is very important for anyone who owns a property because it can go a very long way in saving you millions in case of any damage. I would go for motor vehicle insurance.

The nature of the business will determine the type of insurance to be registered with, for instance, gas refilling companies has to register with fire insurance because of unseen occurrence like fire outbreak

I think insuring flood and fire in a landed property is very important because of most of house break down news is always from fire outbreak or flooding so I think those two are very important

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back