What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

Their is no doubt, people will always fancy forum posting, PTC/Faucets etc, as the most easier gigs online that doesn't require hassle to complete each task.

I like a lot of things but majorly I like click and get paid, watch and get paid, transcription and little of commenting.

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay enough money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it. If you ask me the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this one and other ones looking similar.

What type of online task you found easy to make money online??
The easiest task online o find interesting is solving captcha online but its not encouraging because they pays peanut, so nowadays I found solace in forum sites where i learn new things and also ask questions on what i dont know.

Currently now I don't see any online site that there task is easy to make money from except bizdustry.com because there task is easy and the pay well.
You are very correct that this platform has very easy task where one can earn money online and the fact that the pills very well after woman does the cast and iconic ask for a better website than Bizdustry.com because it is actually the best.

The best online sites to make money i think is of bizdustry.com nature and which are forumcoin.com, dimeforum.com and trendri.com and there tasks better.

Asides freelancing, ptp sites are the most easy ones I can currently think of. I can dedicate a couple of hours to it in a day and still get returns.

In my own candid opinion, participating in an online forum sites is the only tasking find easy, educating and at the same time informative online , but it takes more time before you can reach the target, So it's somehow stressful.
For me ,participating in paid to post forums is the best online business ,because it gives me the privilege to learn while earning. It is not stressful compared to other online earning opportunities such as PTC ,and surveys .
The next should have been surveys but am from low tier Country .

Asides freelancing, ptp sites are the most easy ones I can currently think of. I can dedicate a couple of hours to it in a day and still get returns.
Yeah, it is easy to earn some reward, but when you come to earning some reasonable reward it is not easy. Cos the money you're earning here can't earn you a living.

Yeah, it is easy to earn some reward, but when you come to earning some reasonable reward it is not easy. Cos the money you're earning here can't earn you a living.
Yes, the reward of forum posting is very minimal that you have to spend so much time to earn coins. I only enjoy the forums that is why I remain but the earnings cannot even buy me a decent meal.

I think that there are many good sites to earn nice amount online , actually I am working at a photography site and I am earning up to 1$ a day , may be I will earn more when I became known .

I won't call what I'm about to say a kind of task that is so easy as the thread owner want to put it, I would say I find it more reliable and doable for making money online for me. It is get paid to post tasks

Yes, the reward of forum posting is very minimal that you have to spend so much time to earn coins. I only enjoy the forums that is why I remain but the earnings cannot even buy me a decent meal.
Lol, you aren't lying. It isn't much, but its beneficial in one thing to the other. The earnings of paid to post sites becoming low is due to the fact that, its owners aren't making much.

Writing is the easiest for me (that's if I can classify typing under this category), it's because that's something that's inside almost everyone and that can be easily harnessed for profiting. Besides, I love writing copies that ensure people buy things

Writing is the easiest for me (that's if I can classify typing under this category), it's because that's something that's inside almost everyone and that can be easily harnessed for profiting. Besides, I love writing copies that ensure people buy things
Its good you enjoy writing. When it cones to writing, writing is never an easy thing doing cos you need to think deep and make researches.

The most easy way to make online money doing task is paid to forum. It is very easy to post replies and thread on forum websites and get paid once we follow there rules and regulations. I like bizdustry

The most easy way to make online money doing task is paid to forum. It is very easy to post replies and thread on forum websites and get paid once we follow there rules and regulations. I like bizdustry
Its easy but when you type for lengthy time, you'll come to understand that nothing is easy when it comes to making money online.

Writing- This category deals with a lot of creativity, and this is where I am particularly sharpening my skill. Authors, copywriters, editors, transcribers, language translators and bloggers are highly needed. This is where I make my own money online. There are many freelance sites like Fiverr, Freelancer, UpWork etc. all looking for freelancers who can write. In Nigeria, there are many adverts in Nairaland's Writing Adverts sub-category looking for good writers. Some Nigerian writers charge for as much as 5 Naira per word, so if you write a 1,000 words article, you would have earned N5,000 - quick money! There are online courses that would teach you the basic way fro writing for the internet if you want to write for blogs.
Please on which site can you write as a Nigerian and get paid

Those online gig you tag easy pay peanuts and to even reach withdrawal level is tasking. It is those site that requires skills that pays more.

I think for me paid to click platform seems to be the best as you could easily click and earn some more money online too , so it's par of the easy way to earn online

Its easy but when you type for lengthy time, you'll come to understand that nothing is easy when it comes to making money online.
I know that it is not that easy because of the time that will be spent on the website to earn one dollar in a day. But what I mean is that compared to others platform what that can be earned here is far easier to earn than other places

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back