What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

Writing and creating graphic designs i find passionate doing. But at the moment my desktop computer is faulty, that has made me drooed my graphics arts to focus on writing.

From my experience for over 5 years in writing industry I believe that there is nothing easier than posting to get paid because you will just have to post to get money and it's very easy.

Posting on forums is easy to make money, but working on feelancin sites will earn you better, you might even earn more than what you were earning from your regular job

Personally I don't really care about the kind of task that I'm supposed to do to make money online because if it's something that can actually do and make money I don't see the reason why I cannot do it.

If you are asking me for the easiest I think it is watching videos because you do not have to to anything you can leave your computer and earn money.But the most profidable I think it is playing videos.I have made the most of my money by playing games
One of the online task are fine too easy to make money online post and being paid this is because it enables me to broaden my knowledge and also is a source of earning

Posting on forums is easy to make money, but working on feelancin sites will earn you better, you might even earn more than what you were earning from your regular job
I am also more on forums and lately it is the forums that occupied my time. Posting on forums to earn coins is one of the easiest because you do not need to read a very long article that takes a long time to formulate a reply. Especially when the topic is simple then the comment is easier to think of.

I am also more on forums and lately it is the forums that occupied my time. Posting on forums to earn coins is one of the easiest because you do not need to read a very long article that takes a long time to formulate a reply. Especially when the topic is simple then the comment is easier to think of.

Exactly, when you look at it very closely with no bias, you are definitely going to see that it's one of the easiest ways to earn money from online platform where you make posts.

Since when I was little, I had always had the passion for writing and that has made it one of my most preferred ways of earning money online and its good.

Since when I was little, I had always had the passion for writing and that has made it one of my most preferred ways of earning money online and its good.

Seriously, it's been one of my passion ever since I was a kid as well, which is why I actually started out with writing poems before I took to freelance writing websites and earn money from it.

The best and easiest way of making money online is pay to click site, you don't have to go through stress before making money but their payment is very poor, so i now shift my attention and concentration to forum sites.

Getting a legitimate site online is not easy but there are some sites that are legit. Surfing the internet, performing micro task, filling surveys, writing threads and commenting are not easy too. Affiliate marketing would have being the best but the big name in the industry aren't accepting people from my country

The best and easiest way of making money online is pay to click site, you don't have to go through stress before making money but their payment is very poor, so i now shift my attention and concentration to forum sites.
If you combine more ptc sites , earnings maybe slightly better , like 5-6 ptc sites , each earning you $0.1 gives a total of $0.6 a day. The sites may include coinpayu , adbtc , cointiply.

The type of online business that I find so easy to make money with is watching videos online and get paid for it. It is very easy than typing on paid to post sites, it is just that most times their earning rates are very low compare with the data you will use to watch the videos.

Any online tasks that is generating me some money and is not also stressful I can do it,for now i only concentrate on paid to post site because that is the one I can afford for now,still looking forward to learn one of the best skill to become a freelance worker.

Actually if you look at it very closely you realise that's a lot of online tasks that people are required to do in order to earn money online are not really that difficult, it's just that a lot of them are actually lazy to do so.

Survey sites is another sites one can make huge money online, but it is rather unfortunate that the better part of the earnings are reserved for tier one countries. And this can really limit ones earning potential in such platform.

Seriously have a very good point when it comes to survey sites because they are one of the easiest thing that you can actually do online by simplifying data on what you are asked and get paid for it.

Survey sites is another sites one can make huge money online, but it is rather unfortunate that the better part of the earnings are reserved for tier one countries. And this can really limit ones earning potential in such platform.
To be frank, I am fed up with survey sites because I have tried 3 times (maybe more I just do not remember) and I did not get paid even once. I worked for the survey from time to time but when I am nearing the minimum payout amount there would be no more surveys for me. That is like intentional.

To be frank, I am fed up with survey sites because I have tried 3 times (maybe more I just do not remember) and I did not get paid even once. I worked for the survey from time to time but when I am nearing the minimum payout amount there would be no more surveys for me. That is like intentional.
I have long made up my mind against survey sites because they do not have any tangible thing to offer. It doesn't worth the stress and qualifying for them is not easy

I have long made up my mind against survey sites because they do not have any tangible thing to offer. It doesn't worth the stress and qualifying for them is not easy
You are right about the stress. When a site does not pay me I become affected because I am serious with my online work. Even the 5 cents that I lose when my post has an issue with the admin of another forum I feel sad. It is not really about the money but the effort that I exerted in doing the work.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back