What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

I spend more time posting on forums that doing other tasks, microjob tsks for example. Posting on forums is easy way to make money online, But there is a limit on how much you can earn

I love watching videos and posting comments to earn. I have done surveys in the past to earn also and I love it but their earnings have seriously reduced that I cannot cope with it.

I love watching videos and posting comments to earn. I have done surveys in the past to earn also and I love it but their earnings have seriously reduced that I cannot cope with it.
Watching videos to earn money online is not my thing because I feel that doing that would not be worth the amount of money that I will be able to earn on the platform. There are so many platform that offered me the ability to earn money by watching videos but I turned them all down because I thought that the amount that I will use on data would be to much compared to what I will earn on these platforms

You are right about the stress. When a site does not pay me I become affected because I am serious with my online work. Even the 5 cents that I lose when my post has an issue with the admin of another forum I feel sad. It is not really about the money but the effort that I exerted in doing the work.
That's it. No one will be happy to see his or her effort go to waste. We all want to have something to encourage us for the hard work we are passing through.

To be frank, I am fed up with survey sites because I have tried 3 times (maybe more I just do not remember) and I did not get paid even once. I worked for the survey from time to time but when I am nearing the minimum payout amount there would be no more surveys for me. That is like intentional.

Seriously, it's been more than 5 years since I ever tried to give any survey websites a chance to see if they would pay me a dime because they have really frustrated me.

The site that offer little are mostly the the best or genuine site because they are straightforward and most site that give you easy task with big earning are just fake. The best online task i enjoyed and find it easier to do post to paid site because they offer you more topics to learn from and earned little.

Apart from earning money on paid to post forums, I would also like to earn money writing articles. Since I am not a native English speaker, I would prefer writing for sites like Forumcoin that also accept your submission if your article meets their basic requirements. I have never worked for Fiverr or some other website that requires you to bid on jobs.

I like the online tasks that so much reflects the skill I have which is writing. I love tasks that involve to write things like articles or blog posts .

Currently now I don't see any online site that there task is easy to make money from except bizdustry.com because there task is easy and the pay well.

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay enough money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it. If you ask me the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this one and other ones looking similar.

What type of online task you found easy to make money online??
I love writing so I find it easy writing online, although PTP sites do not pay much but since writing is what I love to do I Find it interesting doing it and getting paid too

I spend more time posting on forums that doing other tasks, microjob tsks for example. Posting on forums is easy way to make money online, But there is a limit on how much you can earn
Posting on forums is relaxing for me and it seems that it is the easiest way to earn money doing online work. However, the earnings are in coins only so you should not focus on the money but on other benefits that you get in forums like the information about other sites.

Online tasks I find so easy to make money with include such one as I am doing now, making a post here on bizdustry. Is not as if it is too easy, but is very doable and I'm enjoying it

When I started working online, I was only thinking about having fun, but these days I am thinking about money, therefore, I am looking for the sites with higher pay, freelancer sites for example.

The type of tasks that I do here is what I am very comfortable with, I can say that I am comfortable with replying posts and comments than other types I've tried like post to click.

There are lots of online tasks that even to make a dime in it, you'll pass through lots. But as far as I'm concerned,the online tasks that I'm comfortable with is all these comment to earn

When it comes to online tasks I find very easy to do and accomplish with fun added to it too, that will be take on making online posts. I love it very well when the motivation to do so is also right

You are right about the stress. When a site does not pay me I become affected because I am serious with my online work. Even the 5 cents that I lose when my post has an issue with the admin of another forum I feel sad. It is not really about the money but the effort that I exerted in doing the work.
One of the online task are fine so easy to make money with his pay to post task with this you get more educated and expose and also make money for yourself.

Watching videos to earn money online is not my thing because I feel that doing that would not be worth the amount of money that I will be able to earn on the platform. There are so many platform that offered me the ability to earn money by watching videos but I turned them all down because I thought that the amount that I will use on data would be to much compared to what I will earn on these platforms
It depends on the types of videos that you watched and the money that is involved. I am talking about watching videos that are less than a minute and earning reasonable amounts of money. I have earned $2 for watching videos less than 2 minutes.

I love writing so I find it easy writing online, although PTP sites do not pay much but since writing is what I love to do I Find it interesting doing it and getting paid too
That's pretty cool, i believe you find writing in general worthwhile. Like writing long articles and making money from it?? I enjoy writing around 500-700 words article on freelance sites to earn money.

That's pretty cool, i believe you find writing in general worthwhile. Like writing long articles and making money from it?? I enjoy writing around 500-700 words article on freelance sites to earn money.
That's nice, please can you recommend any freelance site that is reliable and pays well? Also how does it work on such sites.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back