What's new

What type of investment opportunities do you have in your country ?

There are many investment going on right now most especially in the urban areas. The have much opportunity to invest than those in the rural areas because the have a concrete knowledge about it.

Actually there are quite a numbers of investment opportunities that are available but it all depends on your financial status and your location. I will recommend estate investment as the most simplest and less expensive to operate.

Actually there are quite a numbers of investment opportunities that are available but it all depends on your financial status and your location. I will recommend estate investment as the most simplest and less expensive to operate.
Real estate investment over here is never an easy investment. It will require a lot of money and is not just for people who are struggling to survive. That is why so many people do not have opportunity to invest in the real estate.

Actually investment opportunities depends on the location of individuals and there financial strength. There are alot of investment opportunities Available in my country you just finance.
Actually the available money making investment in my country, depends on your financial status and knowledge. You can either engaged in trading, oil business, goal and even estate business.

Last edited:
I prefer to invest money online than offline, they are both risky but you have to take good risk before you can succeed, I prefer to invest on things like crypto's online.

I prefer to invest money online than offline, they are both risky but you have to take good risk before you can succeed, I prefer to invest on things like crypto's online.
Even if you have the interest to invest in cryptocurrency ,, you won't be able to invest 50% of their overall wealth in cryptocurrency but that can be done with offline investments such as real estate.

Even if you have the interest to invest in cryptocurrency ,, you won't be able to invest 50% of their overall wealth in cryptocurrency but that can be done with offline investments such as real estate.
Real estate business is a good venture, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you are into this kinds of business, but you need to a have a good amount of money before you can start it up.

There are many investment opportunities in my country. It's not an easy task to arrived at the best one's. From experience, real estate, buying of shares and properties are the top investment opportunities I can think. I know they are more than this.

Even though I am not a very good investor but I believe there are alot of investment opportunities available depending on your choice and the study you made to give the most suitable of your choice.
In my country they are alot of investment opportunities but I cannot list many of them because they are many, we invest all the investment in the country depending on the ones choice.

There are many investment opportunities in my country. It's not an easy task to arrived at the best one's. From experience, real estate, buying of shares and properties are the top investment opportunities I can think. I know they are more than this.
That's true, you can earn a considerable amount of money with real estate business but you have to know how it works, you must have the good knowledge.

That's true, you can earn a considerable amount of money with real estate business but you have to know how it works, you must have the good knowledge.
There's actually a good way you can use to invest your money, be it online or offline, bit I'll advise you to chose the right investment platforms or assets.

Most people automatically think of the stock market when they think about investing. That makes sense since stocks are one of the most common and accessible investment opportunities.

An investment opportunity that's viable in my country is transportation. In larger cities, this is more profitable; I realized people have to move everyday and this channel isn't utilized a lot as the potential is very high.

In most countries, there are more than one form of investment opportunities for citizens who are interested to invest their extra funds. Over here in my country Nigeria there are two trusted investment opportunities. Which is real estate investment and fixed deposit.

* Real estate is the best investment opportunities here because it gives the highest profit. There are so many real estate investors , both as a private individual and as large businesses organisation. At the same time many people are not able to invest in the real estate market because of lack of funds.
As a real estate investors , you could earn as high as 30 to 50% of invested capital on yearly basis most especially in urban settlement where there is high population of people .

* Another investment opportunities here is the fixed deposit. Here you partner with a trusted bank of your choice to sign a fixed deposit form and the amount to invest including the duration of time. You could earn between 10 to 12% return on your invested capital yearly with fixed deposit.
These are the most trusted investment opportunities here.

Do you have any investment opportunities in your country ? How many percents profit can investors earn yearly by investing in such ? .
There are a plethora of investment opportunities up for grabs in my country. One of the most profitable ventures to invest in is the real estate where you are able to rent out places of accommodation with consummate ease. Cryptocurrency investments are also quite lucrative.

There are a plethora of investment opportunities up for grabs in my country. One of the most profitable ventures to invest in is the real estate where you are able to rent out places of accommodation with consummate ease. Cryptocurrency investments are also quite lucrative.
Cryptocurrency is Lucretive no doubt. But it's seem to be risky investment. Lucretive investment is very good but this requires a whole lot of money to start your investment journey

You have said it all, one of the best business one can go for is investing on things like land, house and allot of more other investment, it will definitely help in the future.

You might take advantage of a plethora of investment opportunities in my nation.
You can engage in poultry farming if you have the money.
Because of our high dietary needs, there is no doubt that this type of business is incredibly lucrative.

In terms of business and commerce,what i have come to discover in the business circle is that the entreprenueship drive and interest is very high and strong,reason why you will see different knids of busineses everywhere.

There are many investment opportunities both online and offline but you need to make sure that the investment is worth it before you can start putting your money on any investment .
You have said it all, one of the best business one can go for is investing on things like land, house and allot of more other investment, it will definitely help in the future.

you can get nowadays is to invest in crypto currency and you need to study the crypto currency market well before investing and you can also invest by fixing your money into a fixed deposit account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back