What's new

What type of investment opportunities do you have in your country ?

If the government can capitalise on the potentials of agriculture in this part of the world it can go a long way in generating revenue. I believe because of the petroleum resources available in my country the government have not really looked deeply into the potentials of agriculture.
This is true. The present government and the previous ones have not really paid much attention to the development of agriculture. Investing in agriculture could be the solution to the high rate of unemployment in the country.

This is true. The present government and the previous ones have not really paid much attention to the development of agriculture. Investing in agriculture could be the solution to the high rate of unemployment in the country.
Definitely, I believe that agriculture if paid enough attention will definitely be able to generate a lot of revenue for the country. Technological development is also another thing in which the government need to prioritize in order to compete with other countries of the world.

Definitely, I believe that agriculture if paid enough attention will definitely be able to generate a lot of revenue for the country. Technological development is also another thing in which the government need to prioritize in order to compete with other countries of the world.
It will really take a lot of years before we can bridge the gap in technology between our country and other developed countries. However, with proper and deliberate efforts, we can get there if we try.

people who want to venture into farming must try as much as possible to invest a good amount of money on it in order to succeed. Farming requires some kind of investment and seriousness for you to be able to harvest a lot of profit.
Yeah, farming requires seriousness and money to be hiring people to work for you either during making ridges, planting, weeding and harvesting, that are some of the process involve.

It will really take a lot of years before we can bridge the gap in technology between our country and other developed countries. However, with proper and deliberate efforts, we can get there if we try.
Definitely, if the government can promote the right policies that will encourage young people to venture into technology then the gap can actually be bridged. Countries like China do not joke with anything that has to do with technology and that is why they are developing very fast.

There are lot of investment opportunities in Nigeria that one could tap into. The only problem that we have here is the access to the money to use to invest in this type of investment.

There are lot of investment opportunities in Nigeria that one could tap into. The only problem that we have here is the access to the money to use to invest in this type of investment.
Over here in Nigeria I only know of fixed deposit to be among one of the most trusted investment and real estate. I don't have much idea about other forms of investment. I would like you to share some that you know.. thanks

Going into the real estate business and investment is one of the ways in which you can make money in my country , going into the agricultural business and investment is also a way of making money.

There are myriad number of investment opportunities that you could venture into in my country. If you have enough money, you can practice poultry farming. There is no doubt that this type of business is very lucrative because of our high nutritional demand.
Definitelly the aspect of agriculture expecially livestock farming like poultry is very lucrative ,if you have the means of disposing the products immediatly they are matured,with that you will not incure uneccessary expenses on feeding.

Definitelly the aspect of agriculture expecially livestock farming like poultry is very lucrative ,if you have the means of disposing the products immediatly they are matured,with that you will not incure uneccessary expenses on feeding.
There's no doubt that agriculture is a very good business . People are making huge amount of money from this type of investment. It is good to always invest in agriculture because you are sure to make profit from it.

There's no doubt that agriculture is a very good business . People are making huge amount of money from this type of investment. It is good to always invest in agriculture because you are sure to make profit from it.
Yes agriculture is the main bane of any society,because whatever you do as a person you will definitelly need the produce from agriculture to survive and that makes agriculture indispensable to all of humanity.

In most countries, there are more than one form of investment opportunities for citizens who are interested to invest their extra funds. Over here in my country Nigeria there are two trusted investment opportunities. Which is real estate investment and fixed deposit.

* Real estate is the best investment opportunities here because it gives the highest profit. There are so many real estate investors , both as a private individual and as large businesses organisation. At the same time many people are not able to invest in the real estate market because of lack of funds.
As a real estate investors , you could earn as high as 30 to 50% of invested capital on yearly basis most especially in urban settlement where there is high population of people .

* Another investment opportunities here is the fixed deposit. Here you partner with a trusted bank of your choice to sign a fixed deposit form and the amount to invest including the duration of time. You could earn between 10 to 12% return on your invested capital yearly with fixed deposit.
These are the most trusted investment opportunities here.

Do you have any investment opportunities in your country ? How many percents profit can investors earn yearly by investing in such ? .
As at this moment that I speak investment as a bureaus de change with little amount of American , Europe and UK pounds currencies to Naira will give you a 50% interest because of the current inflation which has been calculated to be 18.6% in 5years highest.

The investment opportunities in this part of the world is numerous and you can actually make money if you have proper knowledge of how they work. Real estate remains one of the best investment opportunities for anyone.

As at this moment that I speak investment as a bureaus de change with little amount of American , Europe and UK pounds currencies to Naira will give you a 50% interest because of the current inflation which has been calculated to be 18.6% in 5years highest.
Oh , I don't know how bureau de change investment really work. I would like you to throw more light on this . Is it really available in most African countries like here in Nigeria and how can people invest invest.

Oh , I don't know how bureau de change investment really work. I would like you to throw more light on this . Is it really available in most African countries like here in Nigeria and how can people invest invest.
As we know its a company registered to do exchange of different countries currencies,just like for ex trading. But this time its the parallel market or official market.
Official market it mainly operated by financial houses e.g banks
Parallel market is what I am discussing here. Register with them as a body and as individual making sure you meet every requirements first.

Many top people invest in real estate and make huge amount of money from there,others invest in agriculture and many others in transport sector, Al these and more are sources of livelihood to many people of my country.

In my country we have so many investment that once you have the capital, you will be able to start. We have investment like real estate, stock marketing, agricultural, selling and buying of land and others as investment.

In my country we have so many investment that once you have the capital, you will be able to start. We have investment like real estate, stock marketing, agricultural, selling and buying of land and others as investment.
For me I am only familiar with fixed deposit and treasury bill over here. Maybe there are others like the government bonds but i have not really taken my time to research more on them

In most countries, there are more than one form of investment opportunities for citizens who are interested to invest their extra funds. Over here in my country Nigeria there are two trusted investment opportunities. Which is real estate investment and fixed deposit.

* Real estate is the best investment opportunities here because it gives the highest profit. There are so many real estate investors , both as a private individual and as large businesses organisation. At the same time many people are not able to invest in the real estate market because of lack of funds.
As a real estate investors , you could earn as high as 30 to 50% of invested capital on yearly basis most especially in urban settlement where there is high population of people .

* Another investment opportunities here is the fixed deposit. Here you partner with a trusted bank of your choice to sign a fixed deposit form and the amount to invest including the duration of time. You could earn between 10 to 12% return on your invested capital yearly with fixed deposit.
These are the most trusted investment opportunities here.

Do you have any investment opportunities in your country ? How many percents profit can investors earn yearly by investing in such ? .

There are many investment opportunities in our country, but the issue is that the market could be down and investors may suffer due to taxation polices. This is why business is suffering right now.

There are many investment opportunities in our country, but the issue is that the market could be down and investors may suffer due to taxation polices. This is why business is suffering right now.
All this policy of taxation by the government is as a result of fail economy. Well in that case the possibility of having inflation is very high in the nearest future if it has to continue this way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back