What's new

What to do when Paypal is not available in your country?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?

Paypal is my only payment processor since the beginning of my working online. Bizdustry has stopped paying by Paypal so it is a problem to me because I do not know about crypto currency and I have no crypto wallet to use.

Paypal isn't available in my country, we only use Cryptocurrency to cash out our funds. That's why i never had problem with any site paying with crypto.

Paypal isn't available in my country, we only use Cryptocurrency to cash out our funds. That's why i never had problem with any site paying with crypto.
Paypal is not available in my home country and cryptocurrencies are illegal here. However, I have found some ways to use paypal and cryptocurrencies. It is risky because I might lose money, however, there are no other ways to receive funds if you are working online from my home country.

I believe that the most cases most African country don't have PayPal services available for them which is why a lot of them are now resorting to use of cryptocurrency for getting their money.

I have a Paypal account, but it is not allowed in my country. In this case, I pass my Paypal earnings to Airtm, which is worldwide, and from there I pass the money to any bank in my country in my local currency, without any inconvenience, it also uses cryptocurrencies.

Most people who are in the same situation with you also use thesame method. Some open their accounts via other country's portal and they haven't had problems as far as I can tell.

This is really difficult but i think if you have a friend that you can trust real well online and he is living in a PayPal supported country , i guess you could strike a deal with him or her

This is really difficult but i think if you have a friend that you can trust real well online and he is living in a PayPal supported country , i guess you could strike a deal with him or her
Well, I took a help of a friend based in the United States for a couple of years to move my funds. I used my friend's paypal account to receive funds and the friend would use xoom or western union to send payment to me. However, when I began to deal with larger transactions, I had to cancel this arrangement.

Well, I took a help of a friend based in the United States for a couple of years to move my funds. I used my friend's paypal account to receive funds and the friend would use xoom or western union to send payment to me. However, when I began to deal with larger transactions, I had to cancel this arrangement.
Yeah i think it's best to stop because large transaction could make your friend change his mind on sending the payment ,so i guess you made the right choice at the end

When Paypal is not available in your country, you can switch to other payment gateways like Skrill, Payeer, etc. or use cryptocurrencies. However, what if the employer or the earning site where you work only pays via Paypal? How do you receive your payment in such case?

I am asking this question because PayPal is not available in my home country. However, I work on sites that only pay through Paypal. I also work with clients that can only pay via Paypal.

I use a risky method. I have created account based in the country where it is available. When I receive funds on my Paypal, I immediately use exchange service to transfer to other payment gateways.

What would you do?
If the site you’re working only accept Paypal as the means of paying you then i think there’s nothing you can do except texting the administrator about your problem or you don’t even go to that thpe of site in the first place

What would you do?
PayPal has really been a pain in the ass in my country where you can register PayPal account , but you can only use it to pay for goods online and you Can also use it to send money throughout the world but you can't use PayPal to receive money,

So we decided to switch to using of crypto currency like using bitcoin litecoin, ethereum e.t,c to earn money online.

Not having PayPal is a very bad situation when most of the sites and clients tend to only prefer it to other methods. I experienced this hard situation when my PayPal account got limited and I cannot create a new one. So I have had to let go of some of the sites that only pay through PayPal. In some cases, the site has an exchange section where yiu can get to sell your earning for other payment methods not available in the site and that has saved me alot in sites like ForumCoin.

I stopped using my friends help to move my funds not because I did not trust my friend with large amount. In fact, I did not want my friend to risk his paypal account. When you begin to receive large funds on your individual account paypal starts becoming suspicious and might even block your account. Since I was dealing with large funds, I did not want my friend to get blocked on paypal.

It is a bit complicated that you can't receive money through Paypal. So how do you get the money into the account, is there any other way? Because if they give you the option to send money to everyone and buy through the account, how can you have money in the account to use it?

Looks like situation is almost similar to my home country. In our home country, we can create paypal account, however, our paypal account cannot receive funds. The acocunt is send only. However, in order to send funds, we need balance. You can get paypal balance by receivibg money or depositing from your bank or card. Sadly, paypal does not accept local banks and cards. That's why paypal is useless here.

Does this mean that you can transfer funds from your bank account to your Paypal account? On the one hand you say "our PayPal account cannot receive funds" then you say "You can get PayPal balance by receiving money" you put me in doubt, or maybe it was a typo. I use my paypal account to receive money from online jobs and then send them to my Airtm account to take them to my bank account, since I can't use Paypal in my country.

What I mean is you will have balance on your paypal account in two ways, one when you receive money, two when you use your bank and card to make a deposit. paypal in our country cannot receive, therefore, this option is not available. Local banks and cards are not accepted by paypal, which means we cannot fund our account. Therefore, paypal is useless.

I understood perfectly, suddenly I had doubts. That's how it is in my country, having Paypal is advantageous because I receive money from my work. Then I have to do the procedures from other sites to get the money to my bank account. Paypal is not used in my country unfortunately.

Yeah, this is one of the main reason for paypal limiting accounts. I really dislike this feature about them. I wish their rules were not this strict.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back