What's new

What social sites are close to shutting down?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
MySpace is pretty much a husk of what it used to be, not having been updated for over a year now, the site is quite possibly dead. But, no idea if there are any plans to shut the site down. But, are there any other social sites close to seeing a possible shutdown? I figure MySpace is one big one, but Instagram Threads will likely be the next one to close, I don't think anyone uses Threads anymore haha.

I feel like Pinterest is another that has seen better days. Do people still use Pinterest? What other social sites do you feel are likely to shut down sooner then later?

The only social site that I think is close to shutting down is Threads. Zuckerberg created a Twitter clone and in lack of novelty, the site is struggling. In the past I was using multiple social sites and now I am limited to a hand ful of social sites. I also have account on Pinterest bt these days I m not very active there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back