What's new

What social media made you the most money/gave you the most traffic?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
What social media made you the most money/gave you the most traffic?
For me it was def facebook when I created the Next Level Basketball Camp, it gave me a lot of likes and views that converted into campers :D

Well, although I haven't used any social media to onetize yet, I've heard good things about Facebook too. But some argue that Instagram is good too. However, I, Instagram, don't even know how to use it well enough.

Personally, I have not made money from any social media platform yet but off all social media platforms, Youtube has been the number one money making platform for so many people all over the world.

None for now I recently started a graphic design gig and I tried promoting it with Facebook and Instagram but I didn't really get the desired result I needed, I hope next year would be better though.

No social media has ever help me to make money, as most of them are just helping me to waste time and not doing anything with my time.

I haven't used my social media platform as a means of earning money. In my opinion the social media platform that has alot of traffic and can help one gain a lot of money is Facebook or Instagram.

You can make money finding work, selling products, and partnering with brands on social media. Making money on social media isn’t easy, but it can be very profitable. You just need to know where to start and put in the work.

Imagine, making more money through social media than you do with your 9-5. You wake up each morning, send out a Tweet or post on Instagram.

Facebook and Twitter have worked really well for me when it comes to bring traffic to my sites. I have facebook pages and twitter accounts for my websites, I have built followers through advertising, and I promote on ,my facebook and Twitter pages to bring traffic. I also sometimes run ads and prmoyte my post to get traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back