What's new

What sites should you steer clear of for writing work?

Book club is very good and exciting.
You share your knowledge with people and you also learn so much from the group as well

one thing I can say is that you should stay clear of a site that will not make you money except when you want to share your knowledge for the benefit of the people.

I am not interested in any write up site because it is stressful,and will still need users to view your post for approval of payment, sincerely it doesn't worth it

The major challenges users of some of these sites face is that most of these sites are really difficult to navigate and understand

I think it's very important to stay away from websites that want to make use of your resources without paying you in returns. this is why it is very important to research about the site you want to work with.

When choosing a writing work platform for yourself, if you're the type of person that doesn't like articles, then you are suppose to steer clear from such type of platforms and stick to short posts type

It is very important that before you join any website to work on, you should make sure to have read the reviews about those that already working on the platform in order to know exactly how it works to avoid joining a scam project.

I am not interested in any write up site because it is stressful,and will still need users to view your post for approval of payment, sincerely it doesn't worth it
The fact that you have to look for viewers in order to earn makes writing to be really tiresome. I also don't like such paid per view writing sites.

I know of some writing sites out there, but I want to know of the ones not to use. Ones you have horror stories about working at. Ones that don't pay you, or wait until months later to pay you. What were your experiences on the bad sites?
The first site or platform I stay off from is trendri.com because you will make all effort to work with them but when it is time to pay you they start pointing out mistakes that they should have told you before you requested for your earning.

Trendi is back oh! Yes it is back,many are glad but i have just discovered that it is advisable to stay clear from it,it is not worth the stress the pay is little and much work is to be done.

I know of some writing sites out there, but I want to know of the ones not to use. Ones you have horror stories about working at. Ones that don't pay you, or wait until months later to pay you. What were your experiences on the bad sites?
I don't think such site exist but I stand to be corrected. Just that most writing site has some rules that don't favour some people and requires you to spend more time on the site before earning.

earning from writing sites will always be low because you have to depend on user engagements or views. If you want to well, you need to try freelancer sites like upwork, fiverr, or iwriter. These are competitive platforms, but the reward is really good.
I have tried Fiverr but it's hard to land gigs. I would try iwriter and see how it goes for me. Which payment platforms do they use because I can't use PayPal?

I don't have any horror stories related to any writing sites. Thatls because I do not use any site withotu recommendation from the people I trust. I only take personal recommendation.

I'm not interested in any write-up site because it's stressful, and you'll still need people to look at your post before you can get paid, thus it's not worth it.

one thing that really get some persons really on the receiving ends of most legit writing site is the issue of following the laid down rules and procedure,and the aftre effect would be non remitance of your payment.

The site that I want to stay clear of is copywriting network. Ever since the pandemic has hit every organization, the company is yet to be back to its best. I miss the site so much cos I used to earn at least $50 a month writing on it.

I can't really predict a site not to use. But you have to be very careful and brave. Make a proper research on a site before joining them especially online.

If you want to write on a site, I think you need to try hubpages, This site has existed since almost 15 years. If might be difficut to earn at first, but once you settle down, it is esier.

The site that I want to stay clear of is copywriting network. Ever since the pandemic has hit every organization, the company is yet to be back to its best. I miss the site so much cos I used to earn at least $50 a month writing on it.
I saw their payment rates and they are truly very low. You find that a 700 word article only pays you $0.3. That is so discouraging, I can't work in such a site too.

I saw their payment rates and they are truly very low. You find that a 700 word article only pays you $0.3. That is so discouraging, I can't work in such a site too.
Yeah. That is the payment of a level one writer. I was a level three writer and I do earn like $1.2 for a 400 words article then. It's always competitive then but not anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back