What's new

What sites should you steer clear of for writing work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know of some writing sites out there, but I want to know of the ones not to use. Ones you have horror stories about working at. Ones that don't pay you, or wait until months later to pay you. What were your experiences on the bad sites?

Well it can not be over predicted or tell of negative story about a particular site reason is it may not work for me but work for someone. so the best thing is to make a try.

I don't know of any of such site. Some site requires quality time to earn which may not favour one who has less time to offer. So it depends on how u work and what you want to take home!

I can't say for sure if there any sites like that, unless you mean a site that refuses to pay after writeup which I have not come in contact with. Most sites, what you earn is determined by how much hard work you put in.

I can't say for sure if there any sites like that, unless you mean a site that refuses to pay after writeup which I have not come in contact with. Most sites, what you earn is determined by how much hard work you put in.
If the reader is not convinced into your story or just find that your story is not interesting or contains some plagiarism involved or bad quality of writing or many grammar mistake he has right to refuse the work.

If the reader is not convinced into your story or just find that your story is not interesting or contains some plagiarism involved or bad quality of writing or many grammar mistake he has right to refuse the work.
Exactly, that is why its good to always go through the rules and regulations of any site you join in before you start working on it. If possible before you sign in, check the rules and regulations, if it's something you can work with, then go ahead with it.

Exactly, that is why its good to always go through the rules and regulations of any site you join in before you start working on it. If possible before you sign in, check the rules and regulations, if it's something you can work with, then go ahead with it.
The biggest problem of majority of workers that they bypass rules section and go directly to signup and then after not getting paid they just say site is scam however they do something against the rules.

The biggest problem of majority of workers that they bypass rules section and go directly to signup and then after not getting paid they just say site is scam however they do something against the rules.
this is indeed true, but there are most cases whereby the mistakes made are not stated in the terms and conditions. Like myself, I joined a forum,and I read through the terms and conditions, I tried my very best to keep to it but I was banned later on, when I know very where I followed the rules and regulations
It was later on someone told me reason, saying because I was a new member and I commented too much, this was not stated in the terms and conditions.

If you will want to have a smooth experience with get paid to write sites then you should avoid beermoneyforum because there is a chance that you might not get paid when you request for payment.

Their are a lot of so called money making websites that promises to pay you and at the later end they refuse to do so and even cart away your hard earned money leading to waste of time and effort.

Definitely, there are couple of sites to stay away from when working on the Internet. The bottom line is that most of the sites are not encouraging at all. I have not fallen into any writing site where I could stay away from because, I always use the forums to get information before dedicating myself to any site.

I have many horror stories associated with working on writing sites but most of these sites have already vanished from the internet. There was one specific site that did not pay me $1300.

Actually, there will be some paid to write platforms out there with one issue or another, but personally I don't have such experience for now. But I believe that anyone here having such experience will definitely let you know so that you can avoid such platforms. It is good you asked. It is just my opinion.

I have many horror stories associated with working on writing sites but most of these sites have already vanished from the internet. There was one specific site that did not pay me $1300.
That's a lot of money to lose. Which ones would you recommend since you know the ones to avoid? I do avoid sites like freelancer with too much competition.

I feel the plartform you will stay away from is dependent on your schedule and their term and condition it could be favorable to you and not another person because if the agreement and time involve

To avoid getting scammed at all time, without your employers doing everything possible to prevent it or help you out, then stay clear of freelancer. They are only after protecting their clients than their workers. I have been scammed several times thee, without them helping out. If you must write to earn, then go for Fiverr or Upwork.

I don't know of any such horror sites currently, at least most that I know of how are legit. But in the past there have been sites like Crazy off and Answeree where you would ask for payment and it takes ages for you to receive it. The two sites were apparently for one admin and they completely stopped paying after a while.

Well it can not be over predicted or tell of negative story about a particular site reason is it may not work for me but work for someone. so the best thing is to make a trial

That's a lot of money to lose. Which ones would you recommend since you know the ones to avoid? I do avoid sites like freelancer with too much competition.
earning from writing sites will always be low because you have to depend on user engagements or views. If you want to well, you need to try freelancer sites like upwork, fiverr, or iwriter. These are competitive platforms, but the reward is really good.

earning from writing sites will always be low because you have to depend on user engagements or views. If you want to well, you need to try freelancer sites like upwork, fiverr, or iwriter. These are competitive platforms, but the reward is really good.
Yeah, freelance writing is very profitable. But the freelancing sites are so competitive. Especially for newbies who don't have any reputation there. I prefer to continue trying my luck there but keep on making the low earnings from these other writing sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back