What's new

What sites should you steer clear of for writing work?

There are a lot of sites that when you write you will be paid, while others you will write then after sometimes they will pay, even though some sites seems to be scam,one is expected to get information before participating in any writting site.

I steer clear from writing sites that pay me lesser than I deserve. Especially for article writing. It is always such a tasking job to come up with articles. Therefore, the pay should compliment all the efforts.

One thing I love to check about any site I'm planning on working with is reading their reviews. Definitely, one or two people would've tried them out and then their experiences can be learnt from.
Though any site that doesn't have an escrow service should be avoided as a rule of thumb.

There are some sites that behave like scam but started well but they won't have end. These sites would be steer clear of you don't want to fall their trapped. Like bitinvest,if work freely without funding your account they would block you straight.

Definitely, there are couple of sites to stay away from when working on the Internet. The bottom line is that most of the sites are not encouraging at all. I have not fallen into any writing site where I could stay away from because, I always use the forums to get information before dedicating myself to any site.

Iwriter.com is one of the writing website you should avoid because most of the clients will always ask for more than what they pay for. They always require for review for every service you render for them. And if you don't use they might ask for refund.

Iwriter.com is one of the writing website you should avoid because most of the clients will always ask for more than what they pay for. They always require for review for every service you render for them. And if you don't use they might ask for refund.
It should still be a better alternative than being unemployed though. Also, cam such clients be reported to the platform's admins? If they are not in support of such, they should moderate such activity.

Unless you mean a site that refuses to pay after writing an article, which I have not encountered, I am unable to say for sure if there are any sites that operate in that manner.
On most websites, how much effort you put in determines how much money you make.

I know of some writing sites out there, but I want to know of the ones not to use. Ones you have horror stories about working at. Ones that don't pay you, or wait until months later to pay you. What were your experiences on the bad sites?
Even the apparently authentic money-making websites make statements to provide payment, but at the eleventh hour they do not fulfill their promises or even make way with your earnings, making a mockery of your energy and efforts.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back