What's new

What should business owners avoid?

That's good, I don't even know other agencies can recruit staff on behalf of businesses. I think that is a very good one because there will be a lot of transparency in the recruitment process.
Yes I agree with you. There is a lot of transparency in the process and only the best are picked. This is why multinational companies use this method to ensure the very best is hired for each position.

Thanks. I believe this is something everyone , most especially the employers have to understand. Anyway anyone who chooses not to understand this will always have their business at Risks.
Probably, conducive atmosphere and environment in a business venture enhances productivity. It is something employers and business people need to understand. once you create a conducive atmosphere in the business environment you will see the progress of that particular business.

A business owner should always try and avoid situations whereby he is going to be losing his skilled employees especially to his competitors because that is one of the reasons that bring businesses down.

Probably, conducive atmosphere and environment in a business venture enhances productivity. It is something employers and business people need to understand. once you create a conducive atmosphere in the business environment you will see the progress of that particular business.
But unfortunately not every employers will understand this. So many employers believe that the reason why their business is not progressing is because of the employees. Well that is their own cup of tea. Lolz.

But unfortunately not every employers will understand this. So many employers believe that the reason why their business is not progressing is because of the employees. Well that is their own cup of tea. Lolz.
How can a business not progress because of employees?. The major reason businesses do not succeed is because of lack of good management. If a business is being managed by someone that is knowledgeable he will be able to determine the number of employees that will be okay for the business.

How can a business not progress because of employees?. The major reason businesses do not succeed is because of lack of good management. If a business is being managed by someone that is knowledgeable he will be able to determine the number of employees that will be okay for the business.
Some employers will still blame the employees that they are not able to handle the responsibility of his business and that is what leads to their failures . Do you think they will blame themselves ? No.

Some employers will still blame the employees that they are not able to handle the responsibility of his business and that is what leads to their failures . Do you think they will blame themselves ? No.
when it comes to a business ventures, everybody have their responsibilities starting from the employees to the employer. if you feel that your employees are not doing the work properly then it is better for you to fire them and hire competent people that will take your business to the next level.

Giving product or services for free to client is one of the simplest things so many interpreters are guilty of , but at the same time is one of the things that leads to a lot of business failure. This must be avoided at all costs .

Giving product or services for free to client is one of the simplest things so many interpreters are guilty of , but at the same time is one of the things that leads to a lot of business failure. This must be avoided at all costs .
One of the simplest rules of business is that a business owner should not sell on credit to people. It wrecks business because a lot of people don't like paying back for goods obtained on credit.

One of the simplest rules of business is that a business owner should not sell on credit to people. It wrecks business because a lot of people don't like paying back for goods obtained on credit.
I don't know about you , but this is something I have seen before. Because of too much credit they are not able to maintain their business as they used to which leads to business collapse of some people I know.

when it comes to a business ventures, everybody have their responsibilities starting from the employees to the employer. if you feel that your employees are not doing the work properly then it is better for you to fire them and hire competent people that will take your business to the next level.
Yea. That is what I have been trying to say that no matter how you will try to say it , if your business is not doing well , you as a business owner must be held responsible and do not try to blame it on anyone.

Yea. That is what I have been trying to say that no matter how you will try to say it , if your business is not doing well , you as a business owner must be held responsible and do not try to blame it on anyone.
Probably, as a business owner you must try as much as possible to put everything in place so that your business will not collapse. if you have a business you must have invested some amount of money on it and therefore, if anything happens to it you only have yourself to blame and you alone will bear the losses.

Probably, as a business owner you must try as much as possible to put everything in place so that your business will not collapse. if you have a business you must have invested some amount of money on it and therefore, if anything happens to it you only have yourself to blame and you alone will bear the losses.
That is just one of the reason why people should be very serious with their business , it is not really easy for you to invest a huge sum of money in a business then at the end the business is not able to generate you the money you have invested.. are you an entrepreneur ?

Business owners should avoid selling stuff on credit too often as it can affect balancing of profit or lose made in a long-run. Avoid going into debt when you are not having when to pay in mind. It is a way of keeping as good record and good chances to get helped.

There are businesses that have grown or are already growing gradually but the challenge some business owners do have is how to sustain such businesses. In your opinion what are those things to avoid in running and sustaining a business?.
Business owners must avoid creditors and scammers,because they are very rampant this days

That is just one of the reason why people should be very serious with their business , it is not really easy for you to invest a huge sum of money in a business then at the end the business is not able to generate you the money you have invested.. are you an entrepreneur ?
I am an aspiring entrepreneur. I have a lot of business ideas I am still learning very much about. What is holding me now is time and money. But time is one of the most important things I am trying to create at the moment I am still schooling.

I am an aspiring entrepreneur. I have a lot of business ideas I am still learning very much about. What is holding me now is time and money. But time is one of the most important things I am trying to create at the moment I am still schooling.
Apart from being hard-working and committed, business owners should always avoid selling goods to people on credit no matter the closeness between the person and them.

Apart from being hard-working and committed, business owners should always avoid selling goods to people on credit no matter the closeness between the person and them.
That's very true. it is always very important to place a notice that if you do not have money you shouldn't bother purchasing any product. This is what a lot of people do and he it tends to chase away those who will like you to give them products on credit.

A business owner must try as much as possible to avoid losses in his business. This is exactly what a business is all about and that is the function of the business owner.

For now , you do not have any problem with school because the university is closed down and every body that is in the government University are on strike. You could used this time to start any profitable business of your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back