What's new

What should business owners avoid?

Lazy employees; a business owner must try as much as possible to avoid employees that are lazy because they will not bring anything positive to your business. When you employ people that are hard-working your business will probably move forward.

Lazy employees; a business owner must try as much as possible to avoid employees that are lazy because they will not bring anything positive to your business. When you employ people that are hard-working your business will probably move forward.
Lolz, this is very important even when this might seems to be funny. Normally we should even be looking forward to employ people that are passionately interested Also I'm the business I am doing. This would cut the risks of business failure. Thanks.

Lolz, this is very important even when this might seems to be funny. Normally we should even be looking forward to employ people that are passionately interested Also I'm the business I am doing. This would cut the risks of business failure. Thanks.
Probably, as a business owner who wants to succeed you should not even harbor the thought of employing people who are not passionate about working for your business. Passion is needed for any business to thrive.

Probably, as a business owner who wants to succeed you should not even harbor the thought of employing people who are not passionate about working for your business. Passion is needed for any business to thrive.
Do you really think people will be so passionate to work for you ? although there are so many people who will be so passionate to work on your business area, but so many people might even be coming because of the salary. You can't stop it .

Do you really think people will be so passionate to work for you ? although there are so many people who will be so passionate to work on your business area, but so many people might even be coming because of the salary. You can't stop it .
Yes, it will be possible that people will passionately work for you. When you create environment for creativity and hard work you will see a lot of people who will showcase it in your business. Starting from the amount of money you pay them to how you treat them, will determine whether this will be possible or not.

Yes, it will be possible that people will passionately work for you. When you create environment for creativity and hard work you will see a lot of people who will showcase it in your business. Starting from the amount of money you pay them to how you treat them, will determine whether this will be possible or not.
So many employers are fun of treating their employees badly , for me I don't see the need for it , after all this person is serving you and it is your responsibility as a business owner to correct mistakes and give room for learning.

So many employers are fun of treating their employees badly , for me I don't see the need for it , after all this person is serving you and it is your responsibility as a business owner to correct mistakes and give room for learning.
It depends on the kind of employer you are working for. If you are working for people that treat you nicely and they are paying you a reasonable amount of money then there is nothing stopping you from working passionately for them. Except you are in a job that you don't like, there should be passion there.

It depends on the kind of employer you are working for. If you are working for people that treat you nicely and they are paying you a reasonable amount of money then there is nothing stopping you from working passionately for them. Except you are in a job that you don't like, there should be passion there.
I will not hesitate to work passionately when the payment is good and the working atmosphere is good . See I don't really care much about the payments as the working atmosphere because that determines my moods, I can never withstand a situation that I am not comfortable or free to express myself.

I will not hesitate to work passionately when the payment is good and the working atmosphere is good . See I don't really care much about the payments as the working atmosphere because that determines my moods, I can never withstand a situation that I am not comfortable or free to express myself.
Definitely, it is important that workers are treated well and at same paid reasonable amount of money as salaries. the working environment needs to be suitable for you to put all your best in order to ensure that the business succeeds and also for you to grow.

Well, this can be traced to when an employer is recruiting workers. You must make sure that your potential employees are hard working and committed towards achieving the aims and objectives of the business.

Well, this can be traced to when an employer is recruiting workers. You must make sure that your potential employees are hard working and committed towards achieving the aims and objectives of the business.
Yes, that is why it is always important that whenever you are recruiting your workers they need to meet the necessary requirement. They need to be qualified intellectually and otherwise.

Yes, that is why it is always important that whenever you are recruiting your workers they need to meet the necessary requirement. They need to be qualified intellectually and otherwise.
You see why recruitment really matters. This is why most companies and organizations engage the services of professional recruiting agencies to recruit staff on their behalf.

You see why recruitment really matters. This is why most companies and organizations engage the services of professional recruiting agencies to recruit staff on their behalf.
That's good, I don't even know other agencies can recruit staff on behalf of businesses. I think that is a very good one because there will be a lot of transparency in the recruitment process.

Definitely, it is important that workers are treated well and at same paid reasonable amount of money as salaries. the working environment needs to be suitable for you to put all your best in order to ensure that the business succeeds and also for you to grow.
So does it really mean that you can survive perfectly in a business organisation in which the pay is very good even when the working atmosphere is not encouraging ? for me I can survive in such.

may be, If your small business is low on funds, you might be tempted to distribute a percentage of your company. Unfortunately, diluting your business ownership with sweat equity can cause serious problems down the line. If you anticipate a time when you need to flip your business, or hire some high-end personnel, then avoiding this course is probably wise.

The business owners should always try to avoid situations where they are going to give out their products to people for them to pay later because a lot of them are going to try to stress you out.

So does it really mean that you can survive perfectly in a business organisation in which the pay is very good even when the working atmosphere is not encouraging ? for me I can survive in such.
If the working environment is manageable and the pay is very good then I will definitely stick to the job for the main time. But if the working environment is so bad that it can affect my health or emotional health, then I wouldn't even consider going into such a job.

If the working environment is manageable and the pay is very good then I will definitely stick to the job for the main time. But if the working environment is so bad that it can affect my health or emotional health, then I wouldn't even consider going into such a job.
Personally I value my emotional health more than any other thing and any situation that I am not comfortable I will not try to maintain it. That's my personality.
In this case it is important for employers to create a suitable atmosphere , if not a lot of employees will just be coming there to work for the money and not really interested in the progress of the business , at the end they will still be the one to lose.

Personally I value my emotional health more than any other thing and any situation that I am not comfortable I will not try to maintain it. That's my personality.
In this case it is important for employers to create a suitable atmosphere , if not a lot of employees will just be coming there to work for the money and not really interested in the progress of the business , at the end they will still be the one to lose.
That's true, if you don't create a suitable atmosphere in your business your employees will just be there for the money and nothing else. You have just raised a valid point. This is one thing that many business people do not know and understand.

That's true, if you don't create a suitable atmosphere in your business your employees will just be there for the money and nothing else. You have just raised a valid point. This is one thing that many business people do not know and understand.
Thanks. I believe this is something everyone , most especially the employers have to understand. Anyway anyone who chooses not to understand this will always have their business at Risks.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back