What's new

What should business owners avoid?

Uneccessary expenses... It's eats from the profit and might even go deep into the business initial finance. Expenses that are irrelevant must be cut off

A business owner should avoid lavish lifestyle when they are businesses are starting to take a progressive growth. They should learn the habit of reinvesting the profit back into the business

A business owner should avoid lavish lifestyle when they are businesses are starting to take a progressive growth. They should learn the habit of reinvesting the profit back into the business
Business inclined people will not even like to engage in this because I know it is one of the characteristic that can actually bring down a business especially when you choose to spend more than what your business is generating.

There is need for business owner to avoid all the things that can breed negative energy. He should listen to comment but never allow bad comments weighing him down.

One thing a business should always avoidnis the issue of transacting on credit because that would open space to lots of other occurrence which in turn would not be good for the business

There are businesses that have grown or are already growing gradually but the challenge some business owners do have is how to sustain such businesses. In your opinion what are those things to avoid in running and sustaining a business?.
It is a good step to be able to grow your business but sustaining the business is also important because most business owner kill their own business by their bad character ,some drink a lot while others womanise a lot so is not good for any growing business

It is a good step to be able to grow your business but sustaining the business is also important because most business owner kill their own business by their bad character ,some drink a lot while others womanise a lot so is not good for any growing business
This reminds me of my former boss who would call me for a lunch meeting in a nearby restaurant. After lunch he would be drinking beer and I would be released to go back to the office by 2 pm while our boss will stay in the restaurant to drink until evening. That is really a bad habit for a boss.

A business owner must always learn to avoid greed. Take things one step at a time when running your business and don't be pushed because of greed to jump steps in growing your business

A business owner must always learn to avoid greed. Take things one step at a time when running your business and don't be pushed because of greed to jump steps in growing your business
That is right. It is best to just do one thing at a time. Rushing and wanting to achieve everything at once will only lead you to fail. So avoid greed and do what is possible each day to keep improving.

Business owners should consider distractions, inconsistency & lack of focus when it comes to their business. If these factors are not defined, failure is inevitable.

Attempting to expand at a rate that is too fast for your firm might result in its collapse. Expansion is frequently financed by debt, and if you take on too much debt as you grow, all it takes is a slight shift in the market to render your company unsustainable.

There are businesses that have grown or are already growing gradually but the challenge some business owners do have is how to sustain such businesses. In your opinion what are those things to avoid in running and sustaining a business?.
Most business owners don't know how to reinvest there profit for the business to grow instead they spent there profit, and some are lazy, have bad manner and lack focus, so avoiding all this will really help you in business

there are many things that business owners should avoid,such things leads to failure in business ,as a business owner you should avoid taking loans ,because it is easy to collect but hard to take it back .

there are many things that business owners should avoid,such things leads to failure in business ,as a business owner you should avoid taking loans ,because it is easy to collect but hard to take it back .
Though some might argue with you that taking loan is good for a person wanting to startup a business but personally I agree with you, it's best to try avoid taking loans as it would affect the decision making of the business, you would be force to make decisions under pressure.

Though some might argue with you that taking loan is good for a person wanting to startup a business but personally I agree with you, it's best to try avoid taking loans as it would affect the decision making of the business, you would be force to make decisions under pressure.
I concur with you ,seriously me personally I don't want to take a loan to start up a business ,I can end up collecting a loan but I will find it difficult to take it back ,am even planning to start a business but don't have enough capital ,but I will try as much as I can to have enough capital

Business owners should consider distractions, inconsistency & lack of focus when it comes to their business. If these factors are not defined, failure is inevitable.
That is very true. Inconsistency, distractions and lack of focus can actually lead to failure. A business person should be aware of them and practice self control. That way, they are able to concentrate on what is important.

Most business owners don't know how to reinvest there profit for the business to grow instead they spent there profit, and some are lazy, have bad manner and lack focus, so avoiding all this will really help you in business
That's true, such business owners don't usually have passion nor comprehensive knowledge about the business, it is more reason why business plan is very important in business.

It is always advisable to avoid anything I mean anything that could put your business at risk of collapsing. Don't give room for people to borrow so much money or products from your business.

As a business owner quality should be your watch word,you shouldn't deal in sub standard products and try as much as possible not to evade tax

A business owner should avoid accumulating debts. This is because debts is naturally a business killer because the money needed to be reinvested into the business will be used to settle debts thereby reducing the finances available for the business.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back