What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

My personal reason of choosing or selecting bitcoin ahead of other crytocurrencies are that it's volume in the cryto coin market is always high and being that it's the costliest crytocurrency at the moment.
My only reason for choosing bitcoin over other cryptocurrency is just simply the fact that it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the market and it commands the highest price for it so therefore there is going to be a very big possibility of investment returns on it.

Look dear there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and specially from covid situation to uptill now everyone is goint to buy and investment in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the choice of everyone because it's the first one and old cryptocurrency and People have faith in it.
You are very correct. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that people know and it is widely accepted by many thus the reason for choosing it ahead of other cryptocurrencies.

The first reason is Security. you can be so sure of your assets if it's bitcoin, also bitcoin controls the prices of other coins (few people know this, though), with this in place, I choose bitcoin over other coins. That is why.
Your two reasons are of high quality. Bitcoin no doubt, gave a strong hold over other coins long term short term success. When the price is down others follow, when its up others follow too.

As for me , bitcoin is the topmost coin which have been able to attract many investors and it is the number one coin in terms of market capitalization . Investing in it is profitable

The first and foremost reason to invest in bitcoin is its consistency in price , whenever it drops , there is a big rise coming up. And also bitcoin is the oldest crypto and is valued the most than altcoins.

Even though bitcoin is losing value curretly, I trust bitcoin more than any thng else because this is the original crypto currency that is being trusted by millions of people.

Of course bitcoin cannot be compared with any other coins and so it is preferred to other coins. One of the reasons bitcoin is preferred is the popularity. Bitcoin is so popular that it is used for both offline and online transactions unlike other coins, and so many other reasons.

One of reason is that, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency we all known:
Bitcoin is more popular than any other coin in the world of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is more accepted from online shopping, online payment and lots more.
Almost all cryptocurrencies wallets has bitcoin wallet.

I knew about ethereum in 2017 when the price was $8. However, I did not invest in Ethereum until 2021. I was only using Bitcoin until 2020 because this was the easiest currency to convert to fiat currency and also widely accepted currency.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
I am very much grateful to Nakamoto Satoshi for creating bitcoin in 2009. Without him creating it I will not be able to use it in my cryptocurrency trading routine everyday. It is very true that it is unrivaled or beyond comparison. Indeed of all the coins it is the first one to be created an patronized by traders and investors.

I choose bitcoin ahead of other coin and it is also my most trusted crypto currency because it is the first, the top in value and the most stable in price among the remaining crypto currency. If we can notice what is happening in the crypto world. We will see that when the price of bitcoin rise other coin will follow

The reason why i choose bitcoin other than the coins available is because it's the coin of it's own and it is more popular than any other coins

Apart from the fact that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the market and it is the most widely used and traded cryptocurrency also is obviously one good reason

I am very much grateful to Nakamoto Satoshi for creating bitcoin in 2009. Without him creating it I will not be able to use it in my cryptocurrency trading routine everyday. It is very true that it is unrivaled or beyond comparison. Indeed of all the coins it is the first one to be created an patronized by traders and investors.
Are you even sure its that man? Nakamoto Satoshi isn't a real name of person, it was just frame of work. They claimed the man claimed immediately after he made BTC.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
I don't actually invest into bitcoin as much as other investors do, but when it comes to trading, I ensure I follow the movement of bitcoin on daily basis...

The main reason why I chose bitcoin among other cryptocurrencies is because bitcoin has the largest dominance and as such decides a lot of things in the market.

Choosing Bitcoin ahead of other coins was easy, not only does it dictate the price and pace of the other dependent coins, it also has a good value and due to some other reason too

The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages . ... Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.

Just like consumers, investors also love security, security of funds in this case, it's a common know that bitcoin is the oldest coin and one can't loose with bitcoin, it keeps rising

chicken it concerns buying Crypto, Bitcoin precedes since it is actually an automated option. Bitcoin has actually went into the crypto market as well as no money is actually roaming about it. Anybody that invests in Bitcoin creates a great deal of cash at the correct time. As well as certainly there certainly are actually lots of sites that pay out in Bitcoin therefore individuals like Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back