What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
I chose bitcoin ahead of other currencies because out of all the cryptocurrency out there thayci know about, bitcoin has been my favorite ever since some five years ago that I knew about it. Besides the stability and volatility (two opposite ideas) make the coin to be my choice.

To be frank, Bitcoin is the most popular and if I am not mistaken it has the highest value in the market (today it is nearing $40,000 in price and it looks like it will continue rising). Popularity rules so Bitcoin will always be on the forefront until another digital coin would get into the limelight to eclipse the popularity of the Bitcoin. However, I am still hesitating to buy Bitcoin for investment because I admit that I still lack complete knowledge.

I choose Bitcoin over other coins (including Litecoin) because of it's security. Although other cryptos such as Ripple or Ethereum are showing volatility in their prices, Bitcoin is under very low volatility. Owing to the popularity of these fairly unknown goods, the uncertainty causes it to veer from the value range. If you're to invest your money in a particular company, which would you rather go for if not the one that is reliable and can give you rest of mind.

I did not choose bitcoin, bitcoin chose me. LOL
In 2015, a Canadian client asked me if I want to be paid via bitcoins. Since I had just heard about bitcoin I wanted to try it. Therefore I aid yes. However, soon I began to hear about Ethereum and more alt coins. But never took interest in these, except Ethereum of course.

According to my own point of view I believe many people choose bitcoin above other coin because bitcoin is more popular and well understandable than other Bitcoin most of all it is well-recognised than other cryptocurrency and also the transfer rate is more cheaper

Bitcoin is far much more famous and powerful cryptocurrency and now it is one of the most expensive cryptocurrency, too. It has a really good market value in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is also accepted as one of the most widely accepted payment methods, too. I can't say anything about it now, but it was certainly a profitable investent last year or a few years ago. These are some of the reasons why I think it is preferred over other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin under such the most marketable. I choose both bitcoin ahead of others because bitcoin is far ahead of all the coins and therefore, can be sold anyway, any day at any time. Another reason is that even if bitcoin falls in value today just bear it in mind that it will also rise tomorrow.

Bitcoin has the consistency and looks like an altcoin that won't go under. It has the market and the demand for it is very high. It is quite expensive and looks like one of the future means of exchange. It is known globally and is very easy to exchange for any currency in the world.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
Bitcoin is currently the greatest cryptocurrency in existence and many influential people like Elon Musk, Tesla has joined bitcoin recently. So it triggers the positiveness that bitcoin will become more popular near future.

Bitcoin is currently the greatest cryptocurrency in existence and many influential people like Elon Musk, Tesla has joined bitcoin recently. So it triggers the positiveness that bitcoin will become more popular near future.
Buddy you spoke admirably well, Bitcoin is the world greatest Cryptocurrency. When you look at the current high profile investors that invested big funds into Bitcoin, then we gonna notice that, it is still a sort after coin.

When i newly enteredbthe crypto market, the only thing i knew was bitcoin. I even thought bitcoin is a general name for crypto. The popularity and the exchange rate as at then made me chhose bitcoin. The hype was worth it.

When i newly enteredbthe crypto market, the only thing i knew was bitcoin. I even thought bitcoin is a general name for crypto. The popularity and the exchange rate as at then made me chhose bitcoin. The hype was worth it.
Good one dear, that same thing happened to me. I thought that Bitcoin was the only crypto coin around no other coins. Till i started hearing of other altcoins, i never knew those ones are still Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin too.

Overall, bitcoin is known to have an overall upward movement over the years. This is one good reason to choose it over other coin. Secondly it is the oldest coin and the most popular one and at that, it is the first point of reference to anyone planning to invest in crypto currency.

Overall, bitcoin is known to have an overall upward movement over the years. This is one good reason to choose it over other coin. Secondly it is the oldest coin and the most popular one and at that, it is the first point of reference to anyone planning to invest in crypto currency.
That's true, Bitcoin have very bog edge over other coins. Its value its very astronomical and no coin is even half of Bitcoin's price value. The coin is the oldest coin that have existed before others follow suit. That's a respect to the Bitcoin blockchain cos it is the most popular around all coins.

I chooses bit coin than other coin because since the yeas of my investment in bit coin, I didn't have any negative issues with it while other coin have disappointed me a lot by taking my coin away and close their details in order not to be traced. I have 100% rest of mind since the day I've started using bit coin.

Buddy you spoke admirably well, Bitcoin is the world greatest Cryptocurrency. When you look at the current high profile investors that invested big funds into Bitcoin, then we gonna notice that, it is still a sort after coin.
That's right though, as bitcoin is increasing very fast, the number of investors is increasing lot. This is making bitcoin more powerful as many more influential people are joining correspondingly some are exposing the amount and some are keeping it secret.

That's right though, as bitcoin is increasing very fast, the number of investors is increasing lot. This is making bitcoin more powerful as many more influential people are joining correspondingly some are exposing the amount and some are keeping it secret.
Yeah, exposing the secrete of the coin isn't bad. It even makes the coin to gain more value as people track the daily price increase and have hope that the coin will bring them lots of dividends as time goes on.

Yeah that's pretty nice that bitcoin is continuously rising and falling within very short time. Like currently the price is at 47.7k and I am very optimistic that bitcoin may rush towards 50k today.
Yeah, exposing the secrete of the coin isn't bad. It even makes the coin to gain more value as people track the daily price increase and have hope that the coin will bring them lots of dividends as time goes on.

Yeah that's pretty nice that bitcoin is continuously rising and falling within very short time. Like currently the price is at 47.7k and I am very optimistic that bitcoin may rush towards 50k today.
That number is on the go, it needs more $2.7k to hit the $50k land mark. Reaching $50k for the first time in its entire history. More good news will come towards it in the coming days. More investors will make it bumper to that level and more than too.

That number is on the go, it needs more $2.7k to hit the $50k land mark. Reaching $50k for the first time in its entire history. More good news will come towards it in the coming days. More investors will make it bumper to that level and more than too.
The price has again felt below 47k and currently trading at 46.8k. I think bitcoin may take some time to get ready for the rush to 50k. That will be historic rush for bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back