What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

The price has again felt below 47k and currently trading at 46.8k. I think bitcoin may take some time to get ready for the rush to 50k. That will be historic rush for bitcoin.
That is a slight dip down in price of Bitcoin. For it to reach $50k, it gonna be a very historic achievement for the coin. That's something investors are expecting on the coin. With just little time, that price land mark gonna be achieved.

That is a slight dip down in price of Bitcoin. For it to reach $50k, it gonna be a very historic achievement for the coin. That's something investors are expecting on the coin. With just little time, that price land mark gonna be achieved.
Yeah definitely, every one expected the price to reach 50k when Tesla joined few days after Elon Musk's involvement. The difference was, Elon Musk invested anonymously but Tesla tweeted the amount he invested. I think involvement of more influential people can carry the price to 100k by this year also.

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

I chose Bitcoin because it is the most popular and it appreciates well too, unlike other coins. I made my rserach on the coin and decided to start trading it when I saw how people were making profit from it and I've not regretted my decision.

my personnal reason of choosing or selecting bitcoin as my best cryptocurrencies coin is that, it has value among all the cryptocurrency coins and the number of people demanding for bitcoin is higher than the others.

Until the end of 2020, I was using only bitcoin but these days I use a lot of other crypto currencies. I was using only bitcoin because bitcoin apart from sending and receiving payment, was also accepted by many merchants.

The major reason why people choose bitcoin is that it is the most popular crypto coin, some coins generate more profit than bitcoin but because if th popularity.

Until the end of 2020, I was using only bitcoin but these days I use a lot of other crypto currencies. I was using only bitcoin because bitcoin apart from sending and receiving payment, was also accepted by many merchants.
Yes, Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide. That's why i love it than any other coin I'm the market. But the high gas fee, made me to focus more on BNB coin.

Bitcoin isn't just the first cryptocurrency about being the first cryptocurrency introduced it was introduced and stood the test of time in serving as a mean of exchange widely accepted

The reason that made me to choose bitcoin than other coins, is that bitcoin is on top and the price very high than other coins, I choose bitcoin because is the highest among all.

Bitcoin is definitely the king of all cryptocurrencies. There are definitely some underrated coins that gives people a lot of money than bitcoin. Those coins are usually called shitcoins.

The reason why I chose bitcoin ahead of other cryptocurrencies is the acceptance of bitcoin by almost every cryptocurrency investors. Bitcoin has a brighter future than any other coin in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the legacy coin in the crypto space, its influence cannot be over emphasised. We can see when bitcoin is dipping and the entire market becomes a red street. Its that influence it wields in the space that makes people respect its movement and have it up in their kitty.
In the just concluded Bitcoin conference on maimi, so many fans made their new entrance into the space through Bitcoin.

I chose bitcoin back then because besides the fact that it was the most popular, it was also the highest in terms of value and the rate at which it was rising. So i decided to go for it

When I started using crypto currency, bitcoin was the only currency that has some what legal status, as it was being offered by earning sites and clients.

Liquidity is another content reason for the choice of BTC in trading. The major stake it controls in the market speaks for itself, and so everyone coming into the crypto space most times must have a baptism of BTC before proceeding to other coins in their kitty.
I also view it as a legacy coin which of course commands the respect of the market which can be seen in the activities of the last couple of weeks.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
Bitcoin is the mother of all other coins meaning it has been in existence before all those coins and have gained the trust of more investors than others. It dictates the movement of other coins.

I think one of the major reasons is because bitcoin is widely acclaimed and also you can see the volatility associated with it you could either Lose or make money as well

Bitcoin is the mother of all other coins meaning it has been in existence before all those coins and have gained the trust of more investors than others. It dictates the movement of other coins.
Remember, when the price of BTC increases, other coins follow suit too. When it falls others follow. It is a big influence in their own future success.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
The first reason is Security. you can be so sure of your assets if it's bitcoin, also bitcoin controls the prices of other coins (few people know this, though), with this in place, I choose bitcoin over other coins. That is why.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back