What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

The development sorrounding the coin ,and the adoption growth rate are actually part of what made me consider Bitcoin as a viable model and methods to invest and make more money online

Seriously I've heard much about Bitcoin but don't know the exact person that created it, but today I know that nakamoto shotosi created Bitcoin. I think the reason why most people value Bitcoin it because it has the leading value in the store.

I do not have any bitcoins now. I exchanged to other coins because I though I could earn more with other coins. Sadly, most of my investments are at loss. For instance I bought 200 ADA for $2.56 and now the ADA price is $1.34

BTC is the first currency and now top of the chart so this thing attract people to learn the facts abiut BTC. It's high price attract me, its high volatility attracts, if we see no of investors are invested in it maximum than other coins. I wish to invest in BTC this year. From last half month it's value has not good impact on all of us.

When I first started trading crypto some months ago, I was always thinking of trading btc because it was the most common but now I understand that coins with lower market cap have more profit when trading with small funds.

I choose bitcoin over all other currencies because it is the first crypto currencies that exist, i believe it has many rich potential investors, plus it always have high demand over it supply.

Very simple, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and the most valuable of them all.
It's only logical that we keep investing into projects that would be profitable and give high yields in the end.

True that Bitcoin has an edge over all other coins in terms of value, capitalization and the time of existence. Even though many people trading and making money from cryptocurrency is not from Bitcoin but from other altcoins.

Bitcoin is the best and the most valuable crypto currency in the world. You can invest on bitcoin and become a millionaire in just a matter of months. It is and will remain the highest crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is just the best

Bitcoin is the best and the most valuable crypto currency in the world. You can invest on bitcoin and become a millionaire in just a matter of months. It is and will remain the highest crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is just the best
Although it is among one of the most valuable cryptocurrency but the point is that how much profit can you make with bitcoins now if you are to compare it with new upcoming cryptocurrency with good potential ?

Bitcoin is the safest crypto in the market. It is a great storer of value. It holds value better than any other cryptocurrency. It's the market leader and trendsetter. It's the king of cryptocurrencies. And one more important reason is many billionaires and millionaires have invested more in Bitcoins compared to any other crypto coin.

Because bitcoin happened to be the most valuable among other cryptos, its market capitalization is far more than others too. Investors prefer bitcoin because of the way it moves at the market.

My personal reason of choosing or selecting bitcoin ahead of other crytocurrencies are that it's volume in the cryto coin market is always high and being that it's the costliest crytocurrency at the moment.
Bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrency that came out and with that it has been the face of cryptocurrency in the world,and overtime it has been one of the main means of carrying out trans border transaction and has gain credibility and trust from investors.

Bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrency that came out and with that it has been the face of cryptocurrency in the world,and overtime it has been one of the main means of carrying out trans border transaction and has gain credibility and trust from investors.
You are right, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies out there, but i don't really think if Bitcoin is the best, what I don't like about Bitcoin is it's transaction fee.

You are right, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies out there, but i don't really think if Bitcoin is the best, what I don't like about Bitcoin is it's transaction fee.
That is very true, because Bitcoin is like the face of cryptocurrency and so a lot of congestion would always be on their network,but the advent of altcoin has made things more easier in terms of fees.

That is very true, because Bitcoin is like the face of cryptocurrency and so a lot of congestion would always be on their network,but the advent of altcoin has made things more easier in terms of fees.
That's true, but what do you think about Bitcoin transaction fee, for me that's what I don't really like about Bitcoin, we'll much appreciate it if Bitcoin transaction fee will be reduced, what do you think?

That's true, but what do you think about Bitcoin transaction fee, for me that's what I don't really like about Bitcoin, we'll much appreciate it if Bitcoin transaction fee will be reduced, what do you think?
That is one of the reason most investors usually settle for altcoin for their transactions especially Litecoin,the fees of Bitcoin are not only high but the congestion on their network is high.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
I think Bitcoin is the king of all crypto market because it was the first ever crypto which was created and beside that all crypto market depends on bitcoin.

That is one of the reason most investors usually settle for altcoin for their transactions especially Litecoin,the fees of Bitcoin are not only high but the congestion on their network is high.
I don't really know what this altcoins are, I'll much appreciate it if you explain further, I know if cryptocurrency like Bitcoin but what's the difference between altcoins and real cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back