What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

Because bitcoin happens to be one of the highest coin or crypto currency that is currently used in almost all part of the world or country and it is unique.
Wow, Bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money. How do I get some?

BTC is the first currency and now top of the chart so this thing attract people to learn the facts abiut BTC. It's high price attract me, its high volatility attracts, if we see no of investors are invested in it maximum than other coins. I wish to invest in BTC this year. From last half month it's value has not good impact on all of us.
Almost everyone choose to invest in Bitcoin because it was the first ever crypto currency to emerge and growing. By personally I prefer trading Euthereum to Bitcoin. The both are fast growing but it's easier to explore Euthereum than Bitcoin in my analysis

I choose Bitcoin ahead of other coin because people around the world talk more about bitcoin and some people that i wantnto Lear from also choose bitcoin as a priority. And to me bitcoin is more safer than other coin once you keep your wallet safe from people.

It was late for me then that was I I didn't not choose bitcoin.it was already millions .I could only spare million to invest not millions . That is why I didn't choose bitcoin. If not bitcoin would have been the one .it was moving fast .very very fast no brake .

Reiterating to history is the best, without history we couldn't have been this far in life. History is the beginning of some wonderful invention. So we can't forget the history and the legacy set by Bitcoin, knowing too well it is the first blockchain digital currency. Makes it stand the best, cos it survive the early days and the test of time.
Exactly, just take a look at so many cryptocurrencies that have come up but didn't survive and then fade away. But bitcoin has been here ever since, shocking all the other cryptocurrencies, survived all the challenges that faced the blockchain technology, so it's the best to invest in.

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
This question made me laugh out hard. Who doesn't like money? Instant success? Blessing? Bitcoin is an hot cake everyone is rushing. And it's the most selling coins. The reason why everyone choose it, it's because it giving people profit.

Choosing bitcoin was an easy decision for me because of its value and consistency over the years. Bitcoin has drawn a lot of investors, and it has been on a rise ever its existence. I don't think anyone will see the consistency and the value of Bitcoin and will still ignore it.

Concerning the reasons I made choose on bitcoin than other coin. Well, bitcoin is the most and expensive cryptocurrency coin presently in the world which one of it worth millions of naira in my country. The volatility is very as it increases daily and also decreased but the ratio of it increasing in the market price is higher than it reducing

We all know that Bitcoin got enormous qualities. Bitcoin is unrivalled by other coins, it edges them out by far. It is the first of them all to have existed. It was created in early 2009 by Nakamoto satoshi. Their are lots of benefits around Bitcoin that still makes us wanting to invest into it all the time.

What are those benefits we see around Bitcoin that made us to continually invest through it??
There at many benefits of bitcoin , first it is easy to access throughout the world, and its transaction is very low due to lack of intermediary transaction fee, and they don't disclose personal identity during transactions.

Bitcoin is the best of credited crypto in the world and it's in first position on top other crypto currency. I don't really know about a cryptocurrency before but as i was hearing about Bitcoin drawn me to have interest in cryptocorrency. Bitcoin is a profitable crypto that worth of investment.

It obvious everyone will want to go for the best trend. Since bitcoin is more valuable than other coin and it a promising coin as well. That what made me choose bitcoin over other coin. It value in number keep risen steady and steady. It worth investing in anyday anytime.

By far the most popular digital currency is the progenitor of Blockchain technology. Bitcoin owns the lion’s share of the emerging market. Its trading volume is much larger than any other competing currency and its valuation is many times more than the second cryptocurrency of choice, Ethereum. Wider adoption and regular mainstream coverage have elevated Bitcoin from an intriguing security experiment to a possible real-world asset.
Interesting remarks and attributes about Bitcoin you mentioned. Bitcoin is by far greater than the other coins. Even Ethereum that is second best to Bitcoin is gapped a lot by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is simply on the world of its own.

Choosing bitcoin was an easy decision for me because of its value and consistency over the years. Bitcoin has drawn a lot of investors, and it has been on a rise ever its existence. I don't think anyone will see the consistency and the value of Bitcoin and will still ignore it.
Exactly, when it comes to the most sought after cryptocurrency for investment, Bitcoin ranks number one in the whole world, so it pretty much makes it easier for one to jump on it and move ahead with the trend. The volatile nature kept aside, all cryptocurrencies suffers the same thing.

No body can settle for less when they can go for what is greater, bitcoin has demonstrated mastering and dominion over every other cryptocurrencies and it currently holds the highest value among many other coins and it's natural for me to gravitate towards the world most valued cryptocurrency.

The main reason why I choose bitcoins is liquidity. Bitcoin can usually be sold at any point in time if you need cash. There are lot of sellers around my area, so anytime I need cash, I can just put any one of them sell a portion of my bitcoin to them and receive my cash in returnin a short period of time. Another reason is that bitcoin appreciate in value fast, you can easily make profit within a short period of time on every bitcoin investment.

No body can settle for less when they can go for what is greater, bitcoin has demonstrated mastering and dominion over every other cryptocurrencies and it currently holds the highest value among many other coins and it's natural for me to gravitate towards the world most valued cryptocurrency.
Exactly, and from the looks of things, there is no way you could for see any other cryptocurrencies getting above bitcoin, I don't think that would ever happen as long as bitcoin didn't crash which we all know is impossible for it to happen. It's why we see more people increasing their investments in bitcoin as the day goes by.

People talk about bitcoins, everyone investment on bitcoins, why wouldn't I trust bitcoins, why will i not invest on bitcoins, bitcoins is the future, people are investing on bitcoins daily, I have think of so many coins but I prefer bitcoins. Many transactions deals on bitcoins.

Bitcoin is the best when it comes to crypto currencies, it is the best because of it high value in the crypto market.
There is no crypto currency that comes near bitcoin in the crypto world.

Further, Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.

Further, Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.
That's makes it unrivalled, it stands alone on its own. No other coins nears 1/3 of its price volume. Bitcoin is top coin that can bring one high profit as time proceeds it cos of the high number of investors investing heaving on it to make huge gains tomorrow.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back