What's new

What pro wrestling do you prefer? WWE, AEW, or others?

Which is best?

• WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • AEW (All Elite Wrestling)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ROH (Ring of Honor)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm big into pro wrestling, but mostly watch the main stuff like WWE Raw, Smackdown, and if course some AEW here and there. But what is my favorite? I think WWE still wins for me, but AEW and other promotions are fun too. What promotions do you prefer? Maybe it's not either and it's something like NJPW? Vote in the poll.

I prefer WWE, and sometimes I check out AEW, especially for Jon Moxley. WWE has a long history, and I enjoy the variety of characters and storylines they offer. AEW brings a fresh approach, and Jon Moxley's involvement adds an extra element of excitement for me. It's a nice mix, keeping things interesting in the world of pro wrestling.

I love watching WWE very much more as I have known some strong am climax fighters I love and support.

Variety such as money in the bank, group tournament are my top notch in wrestling. I love when there are capable and huge fighters like Triple H are competing, damn.

I prefer WWE, and sometimes I check out AEW, especially for Jon Moxley. WWE has a long history, and I enjoy the variety of characters and storylines they offer. AEW brings a fresh approach, and Jon Moxley's involvement adds an extra element of excitement for me. It's a nice mix, keeping things interesting in the world of pro wrestling.
I mostly come back to WWE, and have kind of skipped out on AEW as of late. Idk what it is, but I just can't get invested into their storylines and wrestlers.
I love watching WWE very much more as I have known some strong am climax fighters I love and support.

Variety such as money in the bank, group tournament are my top notch in wrestling. I love when there are capable and huge fighters like Triple H are competing, damn.
How long have you been watching WWE?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back