What's new

What percentage of your income should you save?

That 80/20 rule has not really worked out fine for me in time past, but I prefer saving towards a plan for a project in such way I am more determined and serious to save.
Saving towards a project is so great. It keeps you on toes with saving because you really look forward to that project. I save more when I have a project in mind too.

Saving towards a project is so great. It keeps you on toes with saving because you really look forward to that project. I save more when I have a project in mind too.
Yeah, I believe whatever you want to save, you should always have a target and a project in mind as the case may be. That way you will be very much motivated and nothing can distract you.

Yeah, I believe whatever you want to save, you should always have a target and a project in mind as the case may be. That way you will be very much motivated and nothing can distract you.
Having a project in mind keeps you so motivated in saving money. Whenever you want to stop, you remember that you have something you need achieved and work hard to it.

Having a project in mind keeps you so motivated in saving money. Whenever you want to stop, you remember that you have something you need achieved and work hard to it.
Yes, that is exactly how it works. I have used it before and it worked very well. I was even surprised that I was able to save such amount of money. But when you do not have anything in mind you can spend the money recklessly.

this is the mindset i usually have when saving money, as i do not save to keep in the bank, i usually save because i have an investment in sight or i am waiting for opportunities.

this is the mindset i usually have when saving money, as i do not save to keep in the bank, i usually save because i have an investment in sight or i am waiting for opportunities.
When you save without a reason, you get so many temptations to spend the money recklessly. Having an investment in mind or saving to get enough money to enroll for a course gives you so much motivation to stay disciplined.

it is usually very effective because it will help you to try as much as possible to meet the targets within some period of time. Having a target in mind is very important and necessary.

Deciding the percentage of money to, save actually depending on an individual. If you have something to do that will cost you money, you know you cannot save much time. However, to me, 10 percent is okay to market

When you save without a reason, you get so many temptations to spend the money recklessly. Having an investment in mind or saving to get enough money to enroll for a course gives you so much motivation to stay disciplined.
this has happened to me on so many countless occasion, sometimes i later use the money for things that are not necessary to me at that point in my life and it is quite depressing.

Last edited:
No doubt, one of the best way to build your wealth is by saving consistently even if it is small. Experts in finances that everyone should try to save at least 30% of their income every month.
Also when you collect a paycheck the first thing you should do is to save that percentage first before you spend on other needs that you might have.

Once you have built discipline saving consistently like this, you are on the right track to wealth.

Financial experts generally recommend saving at least 20%-30% of your income, but this may not be feasible for everyone.

The key is to find a savings rate that works for your budget and lifestyle. It's important to strike a balance between saving for the future and enjoying your present-day life.

Financial experts generally recommend saving at least 20%-30% of your income, but this may not be feasible for everyone.

The key is to find a savings rate that works for your budget and lifestyle. It's important to strike a balance between saving for the future and enjoying your present-day life.
Saving twenty percent of your income every month is not feasible for someone that doesn't earn a lot of money, as some salaries can barely cover your monthly expenses.

I think the percentage of income to be saved depends largely on the amount of income you earn.
But I think it makes more sense to save at least 20 per cent of your income monthly.

I think the percentage of income to be saved depends largely on the amount of income you earn.
But I think it makes more sense to save at least 20 per cent of your income monthly.
Like I said earlier, I believe that saving twenty percent of your money is too much except you are making a lot of money, if that is the case then you can save that much.

Like I said earlier, I believe that saving twenty percent of your money is too much except you are making a lot of money, if that is the case then you can save that much.
I don't really think saving 20 percent of your income is too much. This money saved is still yours, and they would definitely be of help to you in the future. Even if it is not up to 20 percent it would be nice if it is close to that.

I don't really think saving 20 percent of your income is too much. This money saved is still yours, and they would definitely be of help to you in the future. Even if it is not up to 20 percent it would be nice if it is close to that.
Saving about 20% to 30% of your income is ideal in my own perspective. Some people even save up to 40% as specially when they do not have any investment goal.

No doubt, one of the best way to build your wealth is by saving consistently even if it is small. Experts in finances that everyone should try to save at least 30% of their income every month.
Also when you collect a paycheck the first thing you should do is to save that percentage first before you spend on other needs that you might have.
It very much depends on the person. Some save a lot, some save less. I personally save 5% and invest 10%. I want to save more, but currently I don't have enough money to do that. Hopefully I will soon.

I would recommend to save 10% of your income because savings has a lot of advantages . It is crucial to save so that you can save your future and invest to protect your future as well.

Yes, it is very important to build a culture of saving money. Choosing a percentage to save each time you are paid is the best option available. Then make sure to save it first before you spend on your expenses.
Besides, when you save certain amount of money, you have successfully inculcated a saving habit. Moreover, it's an avenue to attain financial freedom very quickly.

It is very important and necessary to save from your percentage at least every month you can save 30% of your money, depending what you are getting every month, it is very important to start saving on time.

It is very important and necessary to save from your percentage at least every month you can save 30% of your money, depending what you are getting every month, it is very important to start saving on time.
However, if you do not have huge bills on your table , you can decide to save 30% of your income. More so, saving such percentage is very encouraging because you will have more money in the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back