What's new

What motivates you to keep pushing on

The fact my friends make the effort to help me, just makes things a tad bit less harder. They don’t have to help me, they don’t even have to be my friend but they are because they notice me and treat me like an actual person. I’m not one to put feelings in words that’s not confusing, so I put it into a question. When it’s in a question it’s easier to understand

What motivate me most is my future and the future of my children. This is most important to consider because all what you are pushing on is family affair to survive as family upliftment.

Well, I have been a goal driven person which is I always have a plan or outline for the things I hope to achieve or gain over a period of time, as I move on my eyes are always fixed on that goal until I have achieved or accomplished it.

Life is greatest archivement which if you are alive is a great access and empowerment which there is second chance in everything you do so believe in yourself with determination and commitment
one thing that can be and is still the grestest drive for anyone both in his personal life or in his business is hope,because if a man has lost hope then he has lost virtually everything.

What matters to you can motivate you to keep going on. Giving up may be an option, but it may also mean wasting all the effort, time, and money you already invested. When you feel like giving up, take a deep breath, you can choose to continue on the same path or change course but not give up.

First and important that keeps me going is God always, myself I encourage myself a lot, my family very important to me, my love ones, the results so far and the vision

Things that motivates an individual differs from various individual.One thing that can keep me motivated when i am on a project,is the prospect of learning something new whle i am on the process of engagment.And the monetry aspect as well.

So I asked this question out of curiosity and also because I really need to know.

When you're burnt out and stuff what motivates you to continue, do you even continue or do you take a break for a while?
My obsession push me when I am facing any obstacle. I'm grateful that I found it, it changed my life and gave me a purpose

My inner self is always supporting me and telling me to keep pushing and never give up. It happens often that he motivates me and not let me give up about things because he knows the best that when you don't give up you will often succeed although things not seem to work out, the will power is a very strong thing and it doesn't disappoint us usually but helping and supporting to the maximum. I think that keeping trying although things not seem to succeed is something that is worth a try and it often doesn't disappoint us.

I keep moving in on because my future keeps me motivated, i know that God will open way for me soon, i have so many business ideas on my head already, one day i will execute them.

Successful and I believe everyone wants to be successful in life. I always desired for success not for myself alone but also people around me and that is what always motivates me to work harder than ever.
Many a times my aims always motivate me to keep pushing on for example maybe my aim is to earn one dollar a day; I will make sure I do that so that
Actually setting up a goal to which you want to achieved, can motivate you to work harder in achieving it. alot of people believed in there goals and those possible ways that can helped them achieved it.

I highly get motivated when I remember where I come from. Because we have to work extra to get what others have.Abd this always keeps me motivated

If you asked me this question a few years ago I would say building a career and making money. Seeing how others are successful was always smth that triggered a motivation in me to go one step further and prove to myself that I am good enough as well. But now, it's not the case anymore. I think I grew over that. Probably it's because I've made enough money so I can say I'm successful in that field. But, if that's a goal on its own, when you reach there, you only then realize that not everything is in the money. So you're asking yourself: what now? Being better than everyone at everything? More money? Nope. Money doesn't solve your problems or fix your life. It does make it easier though, but the everyday problems that occur with your wife, kids, friends, and society - are still here for you to solve ;). What I've realized that keeps me pushing is that I have a good job where I get to create smth valuable every day. Each day I collaborate with people that are experts in their field, so when we join our skills and knowledge we are doomed to make smth genuine. And then repeat it without resting on the laurels...

So I asked this question out of curiosity and also because I really need to know.

When you're burnt out and stuff what motivates you to continue, do you even continue or do you take a break for a while?
I believe that what motivates me to keep pushing on is my passion for the things I do. I love doing anything creative, whether it's writing a story or painting a picture, and I'm always trying to find new ways to improve my skills. This means that if something doesn't work out perfectly the first time, I don't give up—I just try again and again until it does work out.

It also helps that I have the support of my family and friends. They're always there when I need them, no matter what kind of day we've had together or how big or small the problem is that we're dealing with at any given time.

I highly get motivated when I remember where I come from. Because we have to work extra to get what others have.Abd this always keeps me motivated
I think money is the biggest motivation factors that we all have,if you are earning a considerable amount of money it will keep you motivated, we all need to have a motivating factor.

Money is a great motivational factor for me. The possibility of making money motivates me to work hard and push on. I will be working on something as long as I believe that In can make money. The moment I see there is no money, I just give up. My interests and passions are all aligned with the possibilities of making money.

This is the second time today that I'm coming across a thread where the obvious answer to the question is MONEY!

Once it's work that your employed to do, money is the highest motivation booster that you can have. When you want things to be done well, you have to pay for it. There's no two ways about it. When you hire someone to work, you need to pay them for them to be motivated with working.

Usually a nap. Long nap.
Otherwise, I just won't have the energy and if I even attempt to do any online work, my mind will be too tired to focus or concentrate.

What matters to you can motivate you to keep going on. Giving up may be an option, but it may also mean wasting all the effort, time, and money you already invested. When you feel like giving up, take a deep breath, you can choose to continue on the same path or change course but not give up.

When you remember everything that you have put on the line, all your efforts, sacrifices and sweat, you will know that giving up isn't an option for you to consider. This is because when you quit, it means that you would have to begin the whole processes back again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back