What motivates you to keep pushing on

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I asked this question out of curiosity and also because I really need to know.

When you're burnt out and stuff what motivates you to continue, do you even continue or do you take a break for a while?

Last edited:
What motivates me to keep pushing on is my family whenever I think of my kid sister and mother it always reminds me of what I'm working for and how much I need to achieve because I know you very well to myself they are all I have got.

What motivates me to keep pushing on is my family whenever I think of my kid sister and mother it always reminds me of what I'm working for and how much I need to achieve because I know you very well to myself they are all I have got.
I think we're on the same boat, though mine is alittle bit different,
But is still concerning family, and whenever I remember them, I will feel like, I can't afford to quiet and that's a really big thing.

Things that motivates an individual differs from various individual.One thing that can keep me motivated when i am on a project,is the prospect of learning something new whle i am on the process of engagment.And the monetry aspect as well.

So I asked this question out of curiosity and also because I really need to know.

When you're burnt out and stuff what motivates you to continue, do you even continue or do you take a break for a while?
I think motivation and burnt out and stuff are two different things, if your motivation starts to wane, you have to look at your plans and desires, what will you achieve, you also need support from family and friends to keep your motivation stable. Meanwhile, if you are tired (burnt out and stuff) you need to rest, to restore your energy. Good luck.

The one that motivates me to keep going is to relax and be at ease at an old age. I don't want to be struggling when I'm at an advanced age.

When I see people into something I am also into myself in business, and the way they don't give up on themselves in the face of challenges, it tends to spark the fire in me not to also give up

It's my family that motivates me but the truth is there are certain times things just get rough and overwhelming and what keeps me is just positive vibe

Well God as always been my backbone and the God in me is the hope of glory, so my greatest motivation is God even when thing are so bad I believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Passion motivates me whenever the going gets tough, that's why I like to invest my time in what I have passion for

What motivate me most times to keep pushing is my mother and my junior ones,, the thought of me failing them won't make me relent so I will always keep pushing till I achieve my aim,, and also the taught that God will not fail me also keeps me going.

I'm motivated to continue pushing on whenever I visualize the rewards I'll get at the end of my hard work and sacrifices. The successes of others is also a catalyst to carry on till I reach or surpass their heights

There are many reasons that made me to continue and not to quit or stop along the way,number one reason is desire to succeed and achieve at last.

Their are many factors that motivates us the money we earn also serves as a great mortivation to us , failure also motivates us in different ways.
Post automatically merged:

One thing that I've also noticed that motivates most of us is failures, when we fail we don't want to fail again this serves as a great mortivation.

Last edited:
Life is greatest archivement which if you are alive is a great access and empowerment which there is second chance in everything you do so believe in yourself with determination and commitment

Their are many factors that motivates us the money we earn also serves as a great mortivation to us , failure also motivates us in different ways.
Post automatically merged:

One thing that I've also noticed that motivates most of us is failures, when we fail we don't want to fail again this serves as a great mortivation.
Wow thats very interesting and factual idea, I am very sure that the fear of failure can make someone never ever to give up or stand along the way, but desire to succeed.

There are so many factors that motivates me. The fact that some persons expects me to fail, that alone stops me from giving up. Another motivating factor is that fact that I want to succeed and be self dependent, this is enough to keep pushing.

Many a times my aims always motivate me to keep pushing on for example maybe my aim is to earn one dollar a day; I will make sure I do that so that

There is nothing at all, but the most important thing is life and when we have life then every life activities must be done, I cannot be a living human being and at the same time I am not planning of achieving a better future .we should only stop working and planning I only when we die.

The pain of regret is the reason why I keep pushing on my goals. I have failed as different business in the past and I always forget about it. So I have decided to never Give Up on the present projects until he become successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back