What's new

What method do you use to control insects at home?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Insects have always been a problem for me, so you need to deal with them in different ways to be effective. For example, the easiest method is to put a special net for the windows so that they don't even fly in, but if this happens, I use different sprays, but for this you need to leave the house for a couple of hours or special electronic devices that make a sound that we can't hear, but insects are afraid of it.

I have a protective net on all much windows. Nevertheless, some insects I think do peek in through the door somehow. I use sprays to get rid of the stubborn ones.

I mostly do it in pm, get out to receive cool evening breeze and boom the house is ventilated thoroughly and safe me for sleeping.

When it comes to pest control at home, I swear by a combination of things: good old traps, a splash of natural repellents like mint and eucalyptus, and the cherry on top, sealing up any cracks or holes the little invaders might sneak through. It’s all about staying one step ahead of the game!

I use electric bat to kill insects. It is the safest method as it does not involve chemicals. I also have nets on my windows so insects do not easily get into my room

I usually use traps and sprays. Occasionally do I use pellets for bugs on my grass.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back