What's new

What is your favorite method of self-development?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the 2021 century, conventional education has already taken a backseat, all people are beginning to engage in self-development and self-learning. I also did not finish the university and decided that I needed to teach myself what I liked. I became interested in cryptocurrency and everything related to finance, and in 2 years I achieved good results that I definitely would not have received at a university, although I do not say that universities are bad, but self-development always brings more and faster results than a university, in my opinion

I find programmings quite amazing, and I pick up an interest to self-learn it using simple beginner tools like apps and games. I can say it was worth learning it as I can handle some bugs and errors on my site personally.

Self-development and self-education is the best method for individually gaining experience and knowledge!👨‍🎓 I personally educate myself in history and it’s very good. You can teach and learn what interests you.

Checking forums, watching documentaries and contemplating of different things. Recently I found it very useful to have document where I would write down my thoughts on some subject in depth. I would take some time to really thing on the matter and be sure I got my opinion based on arguments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back