What's new

What makes some people fail in their business start up prematurely??

Seriously, it's actually a very big problem when you know that you don't really have much knowledge in a business and you still jump into you thinking that you we can just succeed in it which hardly happens.
Yeah. Simply because Mr A is making alot of profit Mr B thinks it is that's easy. Pride will not allow him learn from Mr A. And most business owners are willing to teach, mentor anybody who is willing to learn.

There a lot reasons why business fail prematurely. One of the major reason I know fully well starting a business when the right knowledge and skills. Nowadays many don't want to submit themselves to learn the business from someone who is already in the business before starting.
They simply wants to earn without taking courses from a business expert to learn how to manage a business and have ideas about the business for long time management.

Business really requires planning and finance so if anybody plans to start a business he or she must set out the plans and get the necessary funds.

The failure of business sometimes may be due to the siphoning of the business fund by the employee, of this happen definitely the business will be down

Business really requires planning and finance so if anybody plans to start a business he or she must set out the plans and get the necessary funds.
This is true, most people go into a business or start up a business without the proper funds needed or even a concrete plan, they just rush into it because they have seen others making money from it, so they as well want to make money form it

The failure of business sometimes may be due to the siphoning of the business fund by the employee, of this happen definitely the business will be down
yes thats true failure if business sometimes may be due yo the siphoning of the business fund by the employee,business can also fail because of lack of adequate preparation and also lack of having the idea

People start a business with half baked knowledge and skill, and start a business without enough capital. When this happens business fail prematurely. You need to know well about the business niche you are trying to work on.

When a business startup fails too quickly or very prematurely after kick off, it might be due to a number possible reasons like a very wrong mindset for that business or some very poor knowledge about that business as well
For most persons the main reason and motivating factor that compel them into the business they are doin is the assumption that there is a lot of profit in a paticular business,without proper and adequate knowledge and research.nother is bad management and administrative skill.

Most challenges occur due to poor planning. You know how important it is to sit down and make a business plan. But some people skip that part and so the business does not strive.

Lack of planning is one of the biggest reason that a lot of business die prematurely because they don't really understand how the business should be carried out and they jump into it and fail in the end.

Well for me I'd say diligence and patience. These are very key and any business owner that isn't patient would fail at the premature stage

These people obviously were not prepared for the responsibility that comes with running a successful business. They prematurely delved into the business without much knowledge

There are some people who give up so early on in their business and do not put in so much time for it to be able to be on the right track thinking that business is easy.

Lack of focus,I won't say motivation,you should be able to motivate yourself if you are into business,infact your business is a motivation,and also lack of business plan

Some people fails in their business prematurely because they never acquired the right knowledge and they didn't planned well before starting a business
When you fail to lay down a business plan you're reliable to fail in your business
You lay down your business plan and follow it accordingly
For me I will say most of the reasons bye-bye most businesses fails prematurely are there start-up stage is because the business owner does not have a resounding planned for the business.

Some people are actually having fantasies about the business they have been nursing in mind. And when they finally start this business, they become very disappointed that they don't know how to actually handle the challenge that comes with the business and so it fails on their watch

Very most companies stop working primarily due to malpractice, bad or even insufficient administration can easily result in the fatality of any type of company. Coming from funds, to devices to employees, the excellence of all of these depends upon administration. Poor preparation as well as absence of technique impacts company as well.

Well for me I'd say diligence and patience. These are very key and any business owner that isn't patient would fail at the premature stage

Exactly, preparation matters in order for you to survive in any kind of business that you are setting up for yourself because it will teach you about the strength and weakness of the businesses that you want to start.

They started running the business too early. They never had the time to make the necessary preparations edore they kick started the whole business and got stock somewhere in the middle without any idea of what to do

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back