What's new

What made you decide to start working online?

I believe we are all here to earn money online, we all have our personal reasons, for me I decided to work online in other to make my ends meet, that's the reason why I am here.

I just got started.
Like many others, I started working online because I wanted to make money.
Nevertheless, I have always enjoyed writing.
I found it simpler to sign up for the platforms after that.

regarding the factors that led me to begin working online. Well, I didn't really know about this way of earning until a buddy introduced me to it during the Corona virus pandemic; but, my desire to make money led me to enroll in an online course or business.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
I decided it on that time when I was in stressed condition because of not having experience of anything, no skills, no information, no knowledge about online earnings when everyone was earning on online platforms that's why that motivated me to come here to get some knowledge about quality contents.

I didn't want to waste my spare time on something without achieving something. Since there is online I can use that my spare time to generate some money for myself. That's how many people are now focusing to make money on the internet

Due to the poor economic condition which has turned many graduates into a jobless people , though there are some jobs out there and they are scanty , the one I am doing is not enough to feed my family ,mthats why i decided to start working online.
Due to the poor economic condition which has turned many graduates into a jobless people , though there are some jobs out there and they are scanty , the one I am doing is not enough to feed my family ,mthats why i decided to start working online.

When I started, I did not know I would be making full time income, when I started making full time by working online, I did not know it would be really hard to make full time income consistently

I believe we are all here to earn money online, we all have our personal reasons, for me I decided to work online in other to make my ends meet, that's the reason why I am here.

Well, the decision to make money online was made several years ago. I decided that I shall not make money by having a real job because the idea of making money from home always excited me.

Well, the decision to make money online was made several years ago. I decided that I shall not make money by having a real job because the idea of making money from home always excited me.
We are on the same page, working remotely is serious a fantasy for me too.
If you are consistent enough, you could earn more than someone offline but putting in lesser hardwork.

We are on the same page, working remotely is serious a fantasy for me too.
If you are consistent enough, you could earn more than someone offline but putting in lesser hardwork.

Well, I also work remotely. However, the fact of the matter remains that when you work remotely, you do not interact with other people at all and this might cause loneliness.

Well, I also work remotely. However, the fact of the matter remains that when you work remotely, you do not interact with other people at all and this might cause loneliness.
Yeah, this is actually the case with people who work remotely and online generally. It will actually affect your relationship with people because you will not always be outside every time.

Loneliness is subjective, most of the times I spend with myself are the times I do enjoy. This might probably be because I am an introvert . But I literally enjoy doing the work in my little corner.

Loneliness is subjective, most of the times I spend with myself are the times I do enjoy. This might probably be because I am an introvert . But I literally enjoy doing the work in my little corner.
It is very correct that when you stay alone at home and you have nothing doing, you will be bored but when you have something to do like working online, then you will be occupied with relevant activities.

I started not long ago. Just like many others, the desire for money was what made me to start working online. Although, I have always love to write. Sao it became easier for me to join the platforms.
I personally started making money online because I get you to understand that it is one of the best ways to make some extra income. You can also transition to it full-time if you know how to master a skill.

The pandemic actually pushed a lot of people to start working online including me.

I started working online during the pandemic, and It has been an amazing experience so far for me. I found it more better and interesting than working 9 to 5.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

I decided to start working online because I could not get an offline job so I felt that was the best way to deal with poverty and I don't think I can work offline again as I am used to work in online

Online business comes with a lot of conveniences , most especially for people that are working in a profitable niche.
I just like working on the internet because I believe that with the little I am doing here I may have opportunity to work and have more ways to make it an extra source of income.

The convenience to work online is not seen in offline activities and this is one of the most important thing that I consider and it is what attracted me to working online.

The convenience to work online is not seen in offline activities and this is one of the most important thing that I consider and it is what attracted me to working online.
We are on the same page, you can't compare the ease of making money online with offline jobs. I love the freedom it gives for one to make his adequate schedule.

I personally started making money online because I get you to understand that it is one of the best ways to make some extra income. You can also transition to it full-time if you know how to master a skill.
That is right. I learnt too that you can make a substantial amount of money online. So I decided to explore it and found some great ways. Indeed if you have mastered a skill, you can work online full time and earn a good amount of income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back