What Kind of Videos Perform Better on YouTube

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$8.0000USD
Biznotes
Youtube curates a list of videos on a page called trending. The list is based on:
High video count
How fast views are coming in
Where views are coming in from
Video age
performance of the video based on other videos from the same channel
When you check the trending page on youtube, you will see what kind of videos are performing on youtube. You can implement the same strategies in your next video and make your videos go viral.
Alternatively, you can also go to Google trends for youtube to see youtube search popularity for keywords and topics.

TickTok I thing the new youtube competitors that users growth fastly, they now not only for short video but also support longer video 10 minutes, They also support live streaming for selling products.

TickTok I thing the new youtube competitors that users growth fastly, they now not only for short video but also support longer video 10 minutes, They also support live streaming for selling products.
let's not deviate from the topic. WE can talk about tiktok on some other threads, let's focus on youtube on this topic. Do you use youtube as a content creator?

The kind of video contents on YouTube which I think performs better would be entertainment video like sports, movies, songs, and video games. The main things which I search on YouTube fall within those video category. Other people should be searching for the same thing by my assumption.

Some videos like tutorials, life hacks, entrepreneurship videos, entertainments and silly trends like challenges used to get a lot of attention online. This makes it very easy for those kind of videos to do better for those who are publishing the contents.

I wish I knew what worked and what didn't. It seems like reaction channels are coming back, and more commentary channels as well. I feel like short form content is king these days. YouTube just doesn't perform as well these days, especially when short form content seems to be king, at least with tiktok and instagram. YouTube is trying to do shorts, but I don't know if people enjoy those on YouTube like YouTube thinks they do.

I wish I knew what worked and what didn't. It seems like reaction channels are coming back, and more commentary channels as well. I feel like short form content is king these days. YouTube just doesn't perform as well these days, especially when short form content seems to be king, at least with tiktok and instagram. YouTube is trying to do shorts, but I don't know if people enjoy those on YouTube like YouTube thinks they do.

TikTok gave YouTube a very big shake and that's why we got YouTube shorts today but that never had much impact on how dominant TikTok have become. Facebook had to copy too with their Reels. All the social media platforms now want to pay their users but that's not what they considered before TikTok came out.

Even though I see a lot of people raving about tiktok I am not the fan of the platform. Youtube is a place not only for entertainment but also for information and education. Tiktok videos are mainly entertainment videos. People do not go to tiktok to search for contet.

Personally, I haven't been bothering about making money from TikTok account monetization. It's not that I don't want it but that I get all obsessed with it. I focus mainly on using the platform to sell my business products. When I get to the stage when I can earn from having my account monetized, then that's good.

Personally, I haven't been bothering about making money from TikTok account monetization. It's not that I don't want it but that I get all obsessed with it. I focus mainly on using the platform to sell my business products. When I get to the stage when I can earn from having my account monetized, then that's good.
I do not like TikTok either, in fact, I do not even have an account yet on that social network nor do I have plans to open one, but it can indeed be used to do marketing as you do, it is a smart way to use it, since honestly I am not attracted to the idea of becoming a content creator in that social network.

Youtube curates a list of videos on a page called trending. The list is based on:
High video count
How fast views are coming in
Where views are coming in from
Video age
performance of the video based on other videos from the same channel
When you check the trending page on youtube, you will see what kind of videos are performing on youtube. You can implement the same strategies in your next video and make your videos go viral.
Alternatively, you can also go to Google trends for youtube to see youtube search popularity for keywords and topics.
The videos that performs better on YouTube are those trending videos. Most youTubers do publish videos of footballers and their funny moments. Football lovers will surely like to watch videos like that. That's a strategy to earn from YouTube tho.

As I know, the best videos on YouTube that get millions of views are Entertaining/funny/prank videos and also music/songs. These are the types of topics that attract and attract any viewer, as statistics show.

As I know, the best videos on YouTube that get millions of views are Entertaining/funny/prank videos and also music/songs. These are the types of topics that attract and attract any viewer, as statistics show.
Quite right, however, these are saturated niches. When the niches are saturated, it is very difficult to gain visibility, your videos might not appear on the home page, not on suggested page or even searches if they are on saturated niches

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back