What's new

What kind of seats do you have for your customers?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
It's very important to make all the necessary arrangements that's going to make your business customers feel comfortable when they are at your business place especially when they are going to wait till they are being attended to.

What kind of seats do you have provided for them to sit down in while waiting for their turn to be attended to? Do you use plastic seats or have a couch set up?

It's very important to make all the necessary arrangements that's going to make your business customers feel comfortable when they are at your business place especially when they are going to wait till they are being attended to.

What kind of seats do you have provided for them to sit down in while waiting for their turn to be attended to? Do you use plastic seats or have a couch set up?

This entirely depends on the kind of business. There are many restaurants that have a great sitting arrangements and they have great dining table along with chairs. However, some restaurants may not have that much to offer and they use tables and chairs made of plastic.

Well, where I work in as much as we want the client to come, or should I say in as much as we make every effort for our clients to come the kind of seats that we have in terms of hospitality for me it's not very encouraging, I spoke to my boss about it and he was sounding like I was being too forward I don't know maybe it was because he saw reasons what I was saying but felt he did not want to want to spend money on it after all the customers you're not complaining because it's not like the chairs are bad they are just not standard.

If I was serving customers and they needed to sit or wait, I think I'd have comfortable chairs or couches on the premises. I would want my customers to be happy, and no one wants to sit in an uncomfortable seat when they are around. Especially if it's a restaurant, or a theater or something. You want your customers to be comfortable. Otherwise they just wont come back.

If I was serving customers and they needed to sit or wait, I think I'd have comfortable chairs or couches on the premises. I would want my customers to be happy, and no one wants to sit in an uncomfortable seat when they are around. Especially if it's a restaurant, or a theater or something. You want your customers to be comfortable. Otherwise they just wont come back.

I believe that the comfortability of customers is something that should always be considered highly because it's something that is capable of making them to have more loyalty and interest in patronizing your business for a very long time because of how they were treated.

I do not have any offline businesses these days. When I was running a print publication, I had plastic chairs for visitors. When I was running a restaurant, I had cozy armchairs and sofa for my customers.

I believe that the comfortability of customers is something that should always be considered highly because it's something that is capable of making them to have more loyalty and interest in patronizing your business for a very long time because of how they were treated.

Many businesses have really horrible furniture. They tend to never care about their customers. This also includes a few banks as well. banks and other businesses should have a standard and they must always consider making their customers feel comfortable.

We have an iron long seat for the customers. It is comfortable and it is a seat that they can feel relaxed sitting on most of the times. I believe that having those comfortable seats will make customers not to be in a haste when they visit your workplace to make some purchases.

We have an iron long seat for the customers. It is comfortable and it is a seat that they can feel relaxed sitting on most of the times. I believe that having those comfortable seats will make customers not to be in a haste when they visit your workplace to make some purchases.

Wouldn't the iron long seat be very painful whenever someone sat on it for too long? I have been in that kind of seat one time in a bank here and I never liked it. I had to stand up because it was so painful that my tail bone felt like it was going to break. A seat with a foam pattern on it is always going to be better.

We are using a 3 in 1 portable seat for our customers to use at work. The seat is padded with a leather foam on the sitting part and the resting part for back. It's a comfortable seat which I've seen some customers fall asleep while they are in the seat. The seat cost $1500 per one.

This entirely depends on the kind of business. There are many restaurants that have a great sitting arrangements and they have great dining table along with chairs. However, some restaurants may not have that much to offer and they use tables and chairs made of plastic.

Most restaurants in my country are all making use of plastic chair and table too. Although, there are some of them that make of wooden constructed tables and chairs. They look quite exotic and I love them. It's good for taking pictures 😝.

I have visited a restaurant where they had a dining table. It was the same kind of dinning table we use in homes and the atmosphere of that restaurant was also quite similar. It looked quite same to an old house we have in here. The chairs of that restaurant were also quite similar as well.

We are using a 3 in 1 portable seat for our customers to use at work. The seat is padded with a leather foam on the sitting part and the resting part for back. It's a comfortable seat which I've seen some customers fall asleep while they are in the seat. The seat cost $1500 per one.

A seat that costs $1500 per one is very expensive. I'm very sure that it's a very good and comfortable seat because for the company where you're working to spend that huge amount of money on seats, they really care about the comfortability of their customers.

Wouldn't the iron long seat be very painful whenever someone sat on it for too long? I have been in that kind of seat one time in a bank here and I never liked it. I had to stand up because it was so painful that my tail bone felt like it was going to break. A seat with a foam pattern on it is always going to be better.

I can't sit on a wooden chair and will certainly not on an iron chair either. It will be painful for my bum seating on either of them. A seat is supposed to be comfortable for someone to sit in it. I will not start having pains in my bum because I'm working or I'm a customer who came to buy a product from a business.

I can't sit on a wooden chair and will certainly not on an iron chair either. It will be painful for my bum seating on either of them. A seat is supposed to be comfortable for someone to sit in it. I will not start having pains in my bum because I'm working or I'm a customer who came to buy a product from a business.

Unfortunately, customers don't really have much choice when it comes to making use of the seat that have been provided for them in any business environment they have come to carry out any kind of transaction. So, if it is a situation whereby those seats that are there are not something that is comfortable for you to make use of, just tries much as possible to conclude whatever you want to do and leave without having to put yourself through the stress of making use of those kind of seats.

Unfortunately, customers don't really have much choice when it comes to making use of the seat that have been provided for them in any business environment they have come to carry out any kind of transaction. So, if it is a situation whereby those seats that are there are not something that is comfortable for you to make use of, just tries much as possible to conclude whatever you want to do and leave without having to put yourself through the stress of making use of those kind of seats.

I think that it depends on what kind of business you have. People who run businesses on streets such as street food usually use chairs made of plastic. They may not need to buy chairs made of expensive wood. However, if you are running a restaurant in a rich neighbourhood, then they may use expensive chairs.

I think that it depends on what kind of business you have. People who run businesses on streets such as street food usually use chairs made of plastic. They may not need to buy chairs made of expensive wood. However, if you are running a restaurant in a rich neighbourhood, then they may use expensive chairs.

Yes, the nature of your business is going to make you choose the best chair which will be a good representation of your business. It's going to be a chair which will help you to keep your customers and not chase them away.

There are so many businesses like that in my country. Most of them are even in local areas where they usually sell food by the roadside. The kind of seats that they normally use to give to their customers who come to eat are usually constructed with wood and it's actually very painful if you sit on them for too long.

There are so many businesses like that in my country. Most of them are even in local areas where they usually sell food by the roadside. The kind of seats that they normally use to give to their customers who come to eat are usually constructed with wood and it's actually very painful if you sit on them for too long.

Well, there are many street food businesses in here that do not use any kind of chair at all. They usually have a "take away" policy and this means that they do not offer chairs to the customers. So, these kinds of businesses are also quite common in here.

Well, there are many street food businesses in here that do not use any kind of chair at all. They usually have a "take away" policy and this means that they do not offer chairs to the customers. So, these kinds of businesses are also quite common in here.

I think I mentioned somewhere that we have 36 states and over 360 different ethnic groups in my country. By this alone, they have a lot of businesses that are located in local areas where such kind of businesses are carried out and there is no much refurbishments to their business setting because they don't have the means or resources to make not to be possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back