What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

Facebook is a social media plateform that you can find any product on face book. You can sold all type of product on this platform like cosmetics clothing, s toys,, you can actually place adverts for your products or services ad setisfied your customer

Any products can actually be advertised and sold on Facebook,is just that after seeing the desired product the buyer and seller will make arrangements for how the will exchange both products and services.

With the modern age technology particularly social media platforms, a lot of businesses function more via the social media platforms. There are so many you can sell especially via Facebook. You can sell clothes, food items, gadgets computers phones.

You can sell clothes,shoes,bags wigs and other non perishable good on Facebook..It's earlier and people gets to follow uyou up as times goes on

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
The importance of facebook marketplace can not be overemphasized. One can actually sell anything on facebook and succeed. What counts here, is how well you are able to get your customer base to trust your brand, your customer service and packaging matters as well and just incase you do not know facebook business pages now have cart features and more!

I think any product or services can be sold on Facebook, though you have to wait for their approval. But the point is that it is possible. I see Facebook as one of the platforms that can give one huge traffic and profit because of the number of people using it. That is my little contributions. You can do more research for more information.

The kind of products that can be sold on Facebook is essentially services, as Facebook advertising allows users to view your items and be directed to your business or Facebook marketplace depending on your choice.

I believe any kind of commodity can be bought or sold on facebook as facebook is a well crowded platform. It can be a very good social platform to market any commodity at all.

Almost everything can be sold on Facebook..even estate agents are now using social media to post their for sale properties

There are different kind of things you can easily sold through facebook. It is the best social media platform for creating awareness for a product and also selling the product, Facebook connect a lot of buyers and sellers of different kind of products You can sell almost all products to anyone through Facebook.

You can sell on facebook in various ways. One of the most common ways to sell through facebook is by using facebook marketplace. Another way to sell through facebook is by building a facebook page and sharing the products that you want to sell. Another way to sell via facebook is by sharing monetized links, or affiliate links.

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
I once engaged myself in mini importation and this has made me to know this. Products like stretch marks remover cream, beard growth oil, waist trainers, and others sell very fast on facebook. If you are very good in running advertisement on facebook, you'll make more sales with this

Platform that you can do business well and also get more clients as you want is facebook and comes to the question you asked my dear there dont have a specific product to advertise on the platform so as far as you want to promote that your business.

On Facebook I can say there s no definite goods that can be sold there.
On face book once you get a mobile phone that can browse then you are good to go. You can just snap your goods or product ,then place it there with your contact surely people that need it will call for it.

To me products that can be sold on Facebook are phones and assesory, cloths, and cosmetic material which will inturn guarantee a greater income, most importantly Facebook is one of those social media is used to promote platform.

You could basically sell almost every sort of product on Facebook, as long as it does not voilate any of their policy, and the goods or services is not harmful, illegal, illicit, contraband and incriminating. You could sell basically anything.

You can sell any and everything on Facebook. Using the marketplace or by just creating a business page, using your own page too works well to reach out to your own contacts and ads helps you achieve a more global reach.

Facebook is not an online marketplace. Facebook is a social media network. There is a a separate markerplace section in Facebook. Yes, you can promote your products on facebook but you cannot directly sell them on facebook. In order to sell them, you must arrange payment method separately. You can promote any product on Facebook but make sure you comply with their terms and conditions.

Facebook is limitless when it comes to advertisement. Infact it provides you with anything you need to create a sellable market brand. All products can be sold there except it doesn't exist. There are videos, pictures and other forms of displaying adverts that are present on Facebook, all you need is to harness them.

I don't think they is a limit to what you can sell on facebook.you virtually sell anything.facebook is a good platform except for some few restrictions put bin place by Mark to limit trading on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back