What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

Divulgence

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.

I believe there is no limit to the kind of products that can be sold on facebook provided.
What you just decided is looking at it from just one angle, provided the platform serves as the source of your traffic which eventually generates a sale I believe the sales can be attributed to facebook.

Maybe technically you are right with the payment processor thing.

But you can set up a funnel leading the customer from facebook to a landing page where the payment processor is set up.

There is no specific product that you can sell on facebook, you can sell virtually everything there. Just make sure your products has a nice packaging to attract customers, then you tag people you know to the post, so that the post can also appear on their wall and their own friends can see it aswell.

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
Even though this were not meant to be, sharing business ideas for free, it's a normal thing. On my facebook page, I sell different products ranging from stretch marks remover cream, beard growth oil for men, waist trainers, and many other females and males products. All these are made possible with the help of Facebook Ads and others. You can do the same as well.

Can start naming products but I can simple say lots and lots of products are be marketed and sold on Facebook daily. You just name them, from making money online to love guides and all, everything is sellable on Facebook
Post automatically merged:

Can start naming products but I can simple say lots and lots of products are be marketed and sold on Facebook daily. You just name them, from making money online to love guides and all, everything is sellable on Facebook

I believe with the right marketing skills, any product could sell on Facebook. Facebook has been one of the best platform used to advertise a business or products. It has been deemed effective for so many years. It is the best social media platform for creating awareness for a product and also selling a product. If one has the right marketing skills, one could sell anything on Facebook

To use Facebook for selling product is a good idea and there is no specific product for Facebook. You can promote any product or service on Facebook and sell whatever you wish to sell. Facebook is a one of best platform to use for prom

You can find almost all products on Facebook but products that exaggerates it importance will not be allowed in the Facebook market space. Example of such is product that show before and after effects like organic creams.

As for me I don't think there's any products that you can't sell on Facebook only products that's not legalized then you just have to keep it to your self then no how you will be introducing it to your friends and people but the moment it's legalized then you can advertise it anywhere you feel like and want it because people really needs it

Facebook selling's major, erm, selling point is its sheer convenience. Facebook is free to join and there are no fees for selling either, so it's very low-risk – and because so many of us use the social network anyway for keeping up with friends and family, it's easy to get to grips with.

Facebook is strictly a social media platform, and does not have the facilities to facilitate the processing of payment for a product. People do advertise their products or services on Facebook so that whoever that is interested can either click on their link and complete the process in a different platform, or contact the seller directly.

Blanket: If you want to sell a product that has a high-profit margin opt for blankets. Kitchen furniture; There's been a growing trend for kitchen furniture and dining room furniture. Individuals are looking to spruce up their living spaces.

Fashion accessories and clothing is one of Facebook's most common categories. With trends in fashion changing more rapidly, young shoppers are looking to create inspirational looks or exclusive pieces that separate them from others. Vintage clothing has increasingly become one of the leading trends in this region.

To the best of my knowledge, Facebook doesn't limit the number of goods and services that you can sell on it. But it can only take time before Facebook approve advert page for the reason best known to their selves.

You can sell any product on Facebook. Facebook is broad and their paid advertising is one of the best in social media. You can advertise many things and get clients except health products like cosmetics and drugs. Facebook doesn't allow health products on their paid advertising.

New customers will be able to browse your homemade craft image gallery and make comments and share images of your products but they can't buy anything without clicking through to an e-commerce website. ... 2. Open a Facebook account and set up a personal profile.Blanket: If you want to sell a product that has a high-profit margin; opt for blankets. ...
Kitchen furniture: There's been a growing trend for “kitchen furniture” and “dining room furniture.” Individuals are looking to spruce up their living spaces.

Blanket: If you want to sell a product that has a high-profit margin; opt for blankets. ...
Kitchen furniture: There's been a growing trend for “kitchen furniture” and “dining room furniture.” Individuals are looking to spruce up their living spaces.

You can find all products and services on Facebook
But many people do advert on Facebook on how to contact them for their goods and services
Any kind business can be found on Facebook, you just have to watch and contact the right people.

Its just a market place for advertising your products by putting you a link through with your buyers can get to know where the products are sold. Advertising on facebook exposes your business to a wide range of users and a good value for money as it is cheaper.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back