What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
Face Book is a medium and that's it. You just place your link there and interested parties will click on that link and order for items if they are interested. I did get some snacks through a link that I found on Face Book

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
But that's ok, I do not see a problem with that, in my country most people do not make payments through payment platforms. They will rather call and ask for your account details. Other than that you can use Facebook ads with a landing page that links a payment gateway to achieve this.

That's Facebook for us. They choose how they expect their marketplace to look like. They added the products or items they think its best to be around their platform. Maybe with time, they will enable manual process of adding your preferred items.

I have not tried selling on facebook yet, however, my friends are selling on facebook and making good money. They are selling physical products, digital products, as well as services. they are selling new products as wel as old products

I have not tried selling on facebook yet, however, my friends are selling on facebook and making good money. They are selling physical products, digital products, as well as services. they are selling new products as wel as old products
We are the same, I have not yet made sales, however what I have wanted to buy or investigate prices so far I have found on facebook, so I think you can sell anything and even real estate. Maybe it will be limited but it will be something minimal according to your policies.

The topic heading seem different from the answer or information given by the poster, there are some products which are not allowed to be sold on facebook, one of those is alcohol, the link below gives better info as regards that

As an eCommerce merchant, there are two types of products you can sell on Facebook Marketplace. Commoditized products: Commoditized products are the items where all the production units are identical. Differentiated products: Differentiated products are specific to a particular brand.

There i no specific product that is meant for Facebook all products can be sold on Facebook without restrictions, Facebook is a good place to advertise your products.

You can sell almost everything on Facebook, and you can advertise everything also on Facebook, If you have a small business that you feel like expanding, all you need to do is get a good advertisement jingle and upload it on facebook.

You can sell anything on Facebook as far as it is something you can deliver to people if your client are in need, but alot of people prefer selling digital products o

There are lots of products that can be sold on Facebook.. Facebook is a social media that can be used to promote or sales.. The major like I do say is that the product should be able to solve people's problems

Facebook is the worlds largest social media and also has the highest amount of reach and I will advice you to use it for your business. On the aspect of selling, you can sell pretty much anything using Facebook as it has pit things in place to help you achieve this.

Facebook overtime has been a place for publicity, marketing and trading. I'd like to think that all product can be advertised on Facebook but for the trading it will differ depends on the type of product you are selling.

The fastest and the easiest that can be sold wether on Facebook or any other platform are digital products. Like ebooks, DVDs and so on

The products that be sold on Facebook are numerous in fact, there is nothing that cannot be sold on Facebook provided that they are not illegal products. I have sold countless of stuff on Facebook. There are some Facebook groups created purposely to advertise things.

You can sell any products on facebook provided it is legal to sell. You can sell new and old items, physical products and digital products, even services. However, you cannot sell drugs, weapons, and alcohol.

When it comes to sales of products and services there is no restriction to what can be sold, this is because people choose what they wanna buy and whom to patronize, therefore different types of products can be sold with no restriction.

You can make a lot of money through different Chanel's on Facebook. It can be through paid ads, your own page ads or Even the Facebook marketplace where you can sell all types of goods.

I believe everything legal.Facebook is a good way to advertise your products.The only difficulity is to get the trust from your seller by Facebook.

There is no kind of product that cannot be sold on Facebook for as long as such products are legal. You can sell digital products like CDs, eBooks. You can also chose to sell physical products as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back