What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

There are many businesses you can handle while you are at home but preferably engage yourself in trading crypto currency or forex market.

You can run a day care centre if you are a woman provided that your apartments is big, safe and spacious for children to run and play around without any problem.

You can start selling some accessories using online platforms like classify advert website. You can just create awareness for your product on social media like Facebook Twitter Instagram etc

You can start selling some accessories using online platforms like classify advert website. You can just create awareness for your product on social media like Facebook Twitter Instagram etc
This business is marketing and sometimes you need to learn it before you are able to succeed, and most importantly you also need to import most of the products will be selling online which can also be stressful.

It is very wise of you to have seek for other methods which you can make money online. You should try learning a skill and free lancing it.
I can be able to trade with my cryptocurrency at home and I can also doing my buying and selling to drop shipping at homes.

well I can say there are many business that you can do both online and offline ,it depends which one you like and want,if you are home you can go in to poultry farming ,you just need your capital that's enough

So many people involves in online business while they are at home,that is the most preferable business to engage in while at home

The best work from home jobs I have come across online is PTP forums . This is one of best and the easiest way to make money online. I have tested all other platforms but the easiest way is the PTP sites. I would like to make it clear that you could also make some money via other platforms too.

There are a lot of businesses you can do from home, apparently online businesses can be done any where even at home. There are skills you can also get and start your business from home, for example graphics design, baking, tailoring e.t.c. you can comfortably begin your business from home before you grow to get a shop outside the home.
There are definitelly a lot of skills that one can aquire and be making money while at home.One don't really need to get a shop outside,because in this digital age if you know what you are doing in the digital space you can be doin your services online.

I am not much conversant about businesses that you can run from home but I am sure it is possible for you to take an online tutoring job which can guarantee a high payment

Following are highly home based businesses
Buy products in bulk and sell them online.
Sell homemade products.
Start a dropshipping store.
Start a print-on-demand business.
Offer online services.
Teach online classes.
Productize your service or expertise.
Grow an audience you can monetize.
I have always wanted to start up a business of selling homemade product but as time goes on I lost that interest simply because I later realise that it's a very stressful business.

There are lots of works that can be done online since it would be an online endeavor and there are lots of options to choose from now from writing gigs to designing and selling stuffs

The best work from home jobs I have come across online is PTP forums . This is one of best and the easiest way to make money online. I have tested all other platforms but the easiest way is the PTP sites. I would like to make it clear that you could also make some money via other platforms too.
Yeah, PTP sites are so easy to work in. The problem is that the pay is not that much. But it is worth it as you can use the money earned for some expenses. If you want to earn more money, then it is best to learn other skills to use alongside PTPs.

I love your courage and ambition. It is very rare for the youth of your age to be looking for a legal way of making money where there are plethora dubious way of making money. Anyway to answer your question, you can try some transcription sites if you are than good in transcribing because the pay well.
Yes, transcription sites pay well but most of them doesn't want dudes from a couple of African countries. Asides Scribie and GoTranscript will you kindly suggest one that pays well and allows people from all part of the world.

Blogging is a business that you can do comfortably from your bed at home. You just have to have basic computer skills and also to be very good in writing on a particular topic.

Definitely online business, that's the only business you can handle offline just by staying at the comfort of your home. Unless you mean offline businesses then you can opt for agricultural business, livestock breeding... They both are lucrative here

Working from home seems to be the trend now as a lot of people are interested in it,y if you're a good article writer, transcribe,or web developer you can apply for freelance work

There are lots of businesses you can do while at home depending on what you know how to donuoy can sell wigs bags shoes even via the Internet you don't need a shop for all that.

While at home, the type of business you can engage in are very numerous. You can choose to go into freelance writing If you have a strong passion for writing articles for blogs and forums

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back